• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
only way i use my fnl wc coupons online now is if it's not excluded from other coupons or it's free shipping.. cause if it's not shipping and tax eat it up...  

@GrizzlyAnimal

Ay if I earned it, I'm gonna use it, 167 shipped beats 190, plus I have soo many, might as well use them any chance I get
i hear you, but when it's not excluded and it's free shipping ill get 40 to $30 off of a shoe.. like with them team jordan 1's and the air raids i was able to get $40 off  on each one..

I put in my raffle at my local Champ's, I'm kind of glad Champ's didn't get the 1's. That way I could focus on entering a raffle at my local HoH for the 1's and a raffle for the 9's at Champ's unlike other releases where it turns out to be a sort of GR because no one around my area was feeling the shoe but me (it seems like) and then I get calls from both stores for both shoe's and it feels awkward having to choose what store I want to go with and which store I say no to since I know the employees at both store's and since they do separate calls as they go through each shoe it's uncomfortable. Even though it isn't a frequent issue, it does happen even though I doubt it'd be with this release. Hopefully tomorrow I get that one lucky call from Champ's :pimp:

Those sat(infrared 3s) For a while. The numbers are probably the same. They're a gr but these won't sit. Whole different ball game[emoji]9918[/emoji]️

i hear you, but when it's not excluded and it's free shipping ill get 40 to $30 off of a shoe.. like with them team jordan 1's and the air raids i was able to get $40 off  on each one..

i did the same 80 for team jordans n 85 for raids cant beat it

i did the same 80 for team jordans n 85 for raids cant beat it
yup 
smokin.gif

only way i use my wc coupon now for bigger releases is if i win a raffle in store.. 

Those sat(infrared 3s) For a while. The numbers are probably the same. They're a gr but these won't sit. Whole different ball game[emoji]9918[/emoji]️
Not quite sure what u mean by them Infrared 3s sat for a while because them Infrared 3s sold out fast as hell in my city in stores. Prob the fastest selling GR of the year.

Not quite sure what u mean by them Infrared 3s sat for a while because them Infrared 3s sold out fast as hell in my city in stores. Prob the fastest selling GR of the year.
In my area they sat. I think these are more sought after. That's my opinion though. These are difinitely more hyped

yup :smokin
 only way i use my wc coupon now for bigger releases is if i win a raffle in store.. 

I just had another order canceled from FNL last week.

Ordered a Jordan I black/red jacket for $25 with reward discount.

I hate the fact the store can cancel your order for something they have in stock.

Last edited:
Last I knew they still did the midnight releases. I've never even freakin come close though when trying on their site.

Can u imagine I got lucky on the rerelease of the bred 11's? Other than that I strike out every time at JJ.

Back
Top Bottom