• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The pics are making me regret not copping them. I love the 9s, have 4 different colors of them. Kicking myself right now ...
ohwell.gif

The pics are making me regret not copping them. I love the 9s, have 4 different colors of them. Kicking myself right now ...
ohwell.gif
That's kind of how I feel but there are just so many shoes coming out in the next couple of months that unfortunately, these went on the chopping block.

For my NT Homies….

WSS has a few pairs left in my area… I would call Tomorrow and check the ones near you...

They got Retro 9's on this Release.

the 3m on the laces and pull tab are ill! was almost going to pass on these glad i didnt. helped a friend get the 1s.

Copped 2 pair on NDC for me n my bro. I wonder what areas these were popular in? I didnt get that vibe. Cant wait to get these tho

the 3m on the laces and pull tab are ill! was almost going to pass on these glad i didnt. helped a friend get the 1s.

I was thinking of taking the laces out (wasn't a fan of how they looked on retailers pictures) but once I took a picture with flash off of my phone because it was kind of dark thats when I realized the 3M looked dope just how it was :pimp: I just wish that 3M looked like that all the time and not only under flash :smh:

After seeing these in person I really think this shoe is not as great as pictures made them seem.
Same here. I don't think the build of the 9 is great, but certain colors make it look good. But yea, I'll pass. I saw them in person yesterday, didn't really look like much.

Back
Top Bottom