• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn im seeing folks already payin $200+ on Ebay for these, folks who are still lookin id get them sooner than later cause these are gonna go up on the street. Maybe not tho, they are still a GR but somethin about that 45 being on there is gonna make them more sought after.

Copped the 1s this morning, and walked up I I the mall about an hour ago and picked up a size 12 in these like it wasn't even an issue. Easy day. Laughably easy.

was able to get my size on the 1s but i was only able to get a size 9 for the 9s.  Now i need to trade these for a 9.5 or 10

Yo also... I just want to say that "new shoe smell" is my favorite smell in the world... But these... These 9's smell like road construction and butts. Anyone else have this problem? Hahaha. Literally smells like burnt rubber and tar or something. About to return them to champs, they make my hands stink when I hold them. This is SO WEIRD.

I'll have to catch these on a restock or for cheap later on, got the 1s so I didn't have another 180 to spend ,very clean shoe

Decent colorway. Not a big fan of 9's and the white bottoms kill these for me. Congrats to all who wanted and copped though...

got to the local mall around 1pm and pretty much every store was sold out except shiekh. scooped the last 9.5
smokin.gif

jumpman looks funny too. lol  at least we got the 45!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gimmick. one that i like a lot though

Back
Top Bottom