Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh wow!!!!!....

I've seen it all now. You guys really edit and or erase, delete portions of peoples conversations in the main that everyone sees?

That is sooooo shady. Is it to "save face"? To keep one person from looking a certain type of way once they've made an *** of themselves, and try to make me look stupid? 

I am shocked but I'm not. That's shady though. If I say something silly or stupid people know I'm the first to admit fault or error or even apopligize but this...

I won't say dudes name but yall literally just erased the whole conversation and left his POV. Like I said before, Girlfriend stuff, kid stuff.

I'm done with this thread man, no way, that's so wack.

*(and so yall know, the comments I made are also gone from my post history in my personal account, so my account isn't private?)

Those posts also did not contain cursing or violation of any rule and once it started to derail the thread, I personally QUIT the conversation.

You guys/gals who grabbed the BARON 9, enjoy it, for sure a dope shoe! IM OUT

2zoktxy.gif

imsneakerpimp imsneakerpimp Only a site admin or mod can delete posts. The only place private to other members is in the private messaging. There are literally 100s of active threads on this site so they can't all be monitored all the time. It's nothing personal, the thread was obviously headed in the wrong direction and a few of the posts were likely overlooked. Typically "stock room" photos and talk of reselling mass quantities is deleted from the boards as it's usually not supported by the staff or many of the members. In the future, if you notice a post that doesn't comply with the "NT Code of Conduct" you can report it to an admin/mod by clicking the red flag on the bottom left hand corner of the post.

Lol @ "a few hun",
Obviously dudes hustle was tight enough to get a trunk full of J's, so in sure it's tight enough to hustle those shoes in the Trap. If you guys put more constructive time into your on hustle instead of beating down another mans hustle, you could...quite possibly have..., 10k+ worth if Js in your trunk one day. Get off the dudes peter In here that talk smack just cause and look at the real beauty...dudes got a hustle dream ambition, what do you have.

Jesus F Christ kids, look at the glass half FULL FOR ONCE
they aren't selling for much over retail after gas boxes tape fees they will figure it out ive had a shoe store b4 might be a raider player who knows a bunch of kids I could care less I got my 2 for under retail

Last edited:
Lol @ "a few hun",
Obviously dudes hustle was tight enough to get a trunk full of J's, so in sure it's tight enough to hustle those shoes in the Trap. If you guys put more constructive time into your on hustle instead of beating down another mans hustle, you could...quite possibly have..., 10k+ worth if Js in your trunk one day. Get off the dudes peter In here that talk smack just cause and look at the real beauty...dudes got a hustle dream ambition, what do you have.

Jesus F Christ kids, look at the glass half FULL FOR ONCE
and that's only 5 g's worth

$150/170 retail sold at $180/$200 $30 a profit per pair EASY sale. $10g's = 60~ pairs. 60 x $30 profit per week $1800 a week pay aint a bad hustle especially if you love what you do. But getting 60 pairs of shoes in release or sold out stocks is not easy but doable (GS sizes sells) while paying people to camp and raffle and bunch of other loopholes. I know resellers that sells shoe to me at $20~$30 above retail which is just gas price for me so i buy from him often. He gets roughly 30~50 pairs  a week and lives and puts food on his plate. 

Cant really blame the resellers. They make the game go around. If people werent so agressive in this game. There would be no game.  Thats the fun of it. If you cant avoid it. Mines well enjoy it lol. 

Theres two types of players in the game. Those who dont care to pay any amount long as they have the SHOE for there collection. And those who tries to get everything at retail and have a nice collection. And the resellers. Well theres alot more but just speaking in general. No hate in the game. All love. 

Also just got mine today from shoe palace. I'll take the lil delay in shipping if I can cop that easy all the time. Usually pass on 9's but glad I copped these.

Whatever paint they used for the bottom is easy to clean/nice. Got some dirt on mine this weekend and it rubbed off with my hand. Seems like everyone that copped really likes their pair. I'm included, they're dope[emoji]128137[/emoji]

I went to JJ today they had both Barons i wasnt that surprised, because that mall is in hicksville and those ppl still wear coogi and 8732
sick.gif

I copped a pair on release day "just because". I didn't really care for them at first but I will say they look much better on your feet.

My pair from shoe palace out of the restock smells like weed and a transient is that normal with these?

Back
Top Bottom