• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had it in but got cart jacked. :/ o well.

Really? I didn't even know that was possible on there. They ran out? I ordered a pair (Still think it's a basic shoe. Nothing special as I've said before haha but when I get them I might like them. If not, sell them Lol)

Really? I didn't even know that was possible on there. They ran out? I ordered a pair (Still think it's a basic shoe. Nothing special as I've said before haha but when I get them I might like them. If not, sell them Lol)
Quite a bit of "HAHAs" and"LOLs" there.
Great, a "basic" shoe, yet you go outta your way to grab a pair; with a potential plan of reselling. Foh bruh.

Tried it already last night; oos.

Last edited:
Quite a bit of "HAHAs" and"LOLs" there.
Great, a "basic" shoe, yet you go outta your way to grab a pair; with a potential plan of reselling. Foh bruh.
Tried it already last night; oos.

Yea, basically. They Ight. Too bad you love them and ain't get a pair HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

they don't have them instock but their price for them are still on the website.
Omg that's because SP isn't a resell site per say. It's like a retail store that just charges a few bucks over retail for ALL the shoes they get. That's all there is to it. So nothing to do with demand or resell value of the sneaker just like NDC FTL etc......

they don't have them instock but their price for them are still on the website.
You do realize that's the price they originally sold for when they first dropped, right? Hence them not having any in stock. They still have the Johnny Kilroy 9s up for 159.99 so...

By chance, does anyone have a picture of the SKU/label for Foot Locker pairs of their sister company? I'm trying to do a store locate. Thanks

i see that their servers are still dookie
sick.gif

I have my order in my accounts with an invoice number but didn't get a confirmation emailed to me. Did anyone get a confirmation?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom