• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally got through on ndc. Got the payment validation error over 10 times but kept trying and just now got processed

WELL NOW I KNOW WHAT CART JACKED MEANS!

adding insult to injury

ATTENTION!

Sorry, we are having trouble processing your request. Check your information and try again. If you continue to experience problems, please contact us and we will be happy to help. [Code: 0800-0000000]

Thanks for the laughs nike....
Got that message too. Was still able to check out keep trying.

i was finally able to get through on mobile finish line.  smooth checkout .  there was a fsr too 

WELL NOW I KNOW WHAT CART JACKED MEANS!

adding insult to injury

ATTENTION!

Sorry, we are having trouble processing your request. Check your information and try again. If you continue to experience problems, please contact us and we will be happy to help. [Code: 0800-0000000]

Thanks for the laughs nike....
Got that message too. Was still able to check out keep trying.
Trust me I tried, until it was NO longer in my car and had no idea what I was talking about lol

I go back and see 9.5-12 all gone, so I am trying 12.5 now.

Anyone that checked out already use that 2day shipping code they sent out with last weeks purchases?

Saw That Pop Up And Was Like...
View media item 899345
oh-hell-no-inception-lost-o.gif

Last edited:
Trust me I tried, until it was NO longer in my car and had no idea what I was talking about lol

I go back and see 9.5-12 all gone, so I am trying 12.5 now.
Check your email it might have went through that's what happened with me.

DUDE DUDEEEE DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MAJOR love on that.

Click on link and looked for baron 9, within 1 minute I was checked out and process through paypal.

WOW!

Order Complete!

Ordered On: Saturday, April 5, 2014

Your Order Number: w-

Thank you for shopping with us. Your order number will also be included in your order confirmation email.

[table][tr][th="col"]Qty[/th][th="col"]Item #[/th][th="col"]Item Name[/th][th="col"]Option[/th][th="col"]Item Price[/th][th="col"]Total Price[/th][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]1729954[/td][td]Air Jordan 9 Retro Barons Basketball Shoe - White/Black/Wolf Grey[/td][td]12[/td][td]$169.95[/td][td]$169.95[/td][/tr][/table]

These were super easy for me to get at the local finish line this morning. Upset they weren't releasing the 1's there tho. But was able to pick up an 8.5 (my size) and an extra in size 11

Last edited:
[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]Thank you for shopping at NBAStore.com. You will receive another email containing tracking information once your order ships. Please note that orders being shipped with multiple items may be shipped in separate boxes, with no additional shipping charges.[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
BOOM!

Nba.com for the win, now lets hope they are not like DSG and cancel my order when I think it went through! 

grabbed them off Mobile FNL site sz 12. NDC was and still giving trouble. had a $20 rewards coupon which helped slightly.

Back
Top Bottom