Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Releasing a sz 10, no luck with checkout method 
mean.gif
 Goodluck fam

So much for all those folks talking about "these will be an easy cop folks" and "they made a TON of these" crap, cause im seeing ALOT of folks just on here that are striking out.

I waited over an 1.5 hours to check out for the diamond sb release. Has the same feel to it I think there servers are over loaded. If it's in your cart keep trying if you really want them.

I am still in shock that I spent the first hour like a lunatic on all 4 major websites, but nba.com works and checked out in less than 1-2 minutes.

Either I am lucky, or I shall be seeing no confirmation email (a la DSG).

I hope it goes through, but before I pass out I want to wish all of you the best this morning....

focker out!

I am still in shock that I spent the first hour like a lunatic on all 4 major websites, but nba.com works and checked out in less than 1-2 minutes.

Either I am lucky, or I shall be seeing no confirmation email (a la DSG).

I hope it goes through, but before I pass out I want to wish all of you the best this morning....

focker out!
NBAStore has canceled many of my orders so you're not in the clear yet. Best of luck to you though man... Congrats on the almost cop!

after i had checked out from dickssports. i got a white screen and no confirmation and nothing sent to my email. called bank to check transactions and nothing. safe to say it didnt go through? ive got a pair in my cart on nike but i just dont wanna double up

Last edited:
So I still have a size 12 in my cart at NDC, Eastbay, and FNL, but it's still not letting check out at NDC. However waited it out at Eastbay and the order went through easily. So I'm let the other pair in my cart go.

shoepalace.com .... really ? i just added to cart & its ready to let me checkout. not going to cause already have a ticket for today ... but i guess theyre legit ...???

Can't checkout on NDC, FNL is giving me the infamous processing errors, and EB has me on an hour wait.

If I wasn't scooping for the team, I would've said to hell with it an hour ago. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom