• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For some reason they won't accept my winners circle card, when trying to check out.

Order now and call customer service later to use the coupon.

Shoe palace looks to still have a full size run. 179.99 free shipping and no tax I believe.

apparently no limit at shoepalace ... i added another to cart ... theyre in there waiting for me to checkout ... we have a shoepalace here at our mall ... i never even looked at their online til now ...

stay with it, if your having trouble with order processing try either logging into your mobile and then get toyour cart and use paypal if you were on PC or vice versa. Ended up with the 1s and the 9s. Will keep the one I like best in person and sell the other

Finally worked on mobile using Paypal, thanks!

I got three processing errors on FNL but then came thru.
I am sure I got three extra charges on my card but eff it.
NDC failed me bigtime.

After Discover cashback and reward but plus shipping I paid $143 shipped on FNL.

Last edited:
Order now and call customer service later to use the coupon.

Shoe palace looks to still have a full size run. 179.99 free shipping and no tax I believe.
I was able to use my winners circle rewards on the mobile site instead. My order went through easily. Thanks.

Ive been checking out on finish line as a guest since I always got the error message when logged in. I use my work email so my only problem is I dont get the winners circle points.

Ive been checking out on finish line as a guest since I always got the error message when logged in. I use my work email so my only problem is I dont get the winners circle points.

Your losing reward $$$ and Discover cashback.

WJHOEVER PROVIDED THE SHOEPLACE LINK GOD BLESS YOUR FINE SOUL AND MAY YOU HAVE MANY MANY FORTUNES TO COME. JUST COPPED A PAIR SIZE 13 WHILE AT WORK. MANY FORTUNES TO YOU LOL. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Finish Line ‏@FinishLine
All sizes but 8-11 are now sold out of the Jordan Retro 9 "Baron".

Last edited:
NDC is finally working.  So smooth this time and even ended up with a good size.  Good luck everyone!

Wait, www.shoepalace.com is legit correct? my order already went thru
laugh.gif
Very legit

what time does shoepalace put there stock up

there located in the west coast

do they start at 5:00 am west coast time ?

Back
Top Bottom