• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've never been a fan of IXs, but these and the crawfish IXs are the only two I would consider copping.

I almost pulled the trigger, but I just couldn't pass on the 1s.

Congrats to those who copped.

It was a nice turnout at the local mall for these.

its good to see folks in here getting their pairs
ohwell.gif
 I passed on these cause i have to many 9s that i still haven't worn including the entire persona pack and the other 9s that released in 12' with the exception of the black bottom 9s and Doernbechers

Last edited:
I'm new to copping shoes online and new to the shoe game in general. I'm trying to get the solar red foamposites but I decided to try and get these just for practice.

I set my alarm to 7:30 am but I was sleepy af so I snoozed the alarm and ended up waking at like 8:03. I hopped on my phone real quick, got on twitter, clicked the 9s linked, added a size 12 to cart and it was taking a long *** time so I got on my computer.

When I clicked the link on my computer it looked like the 1s and 9s were both sold out because they weren't even on NDC. 3 or 4 minutes later I went back to my phone and there was a captcha and I was like **** I forgot about that. I got the last picture wrong because apparently iono wtf a bird is and they told me to try again.  It was like 8:10 and this time and I somehow added a size 12 to my cart(on my phone) even though the 9s weren't even in stock on my computer. I got back in bed at around 9am they were finally in my cart and I was able to buy them.

So idk how NDC does it. I thought just getting to the capcha doesn't "save" your size but they were out of stock on my computer and I was able to add them to my cart on my phone.

Hey all, Ecapcity.com checking in.

Letting you know we have a whole rack of New Era Fitteds for the Baron Pack on the website, including Toronto Bluejays, Seattle Supersonics, Chicago Blackhawks to name a few...

Also offering free shipping on orders of $75 or more, no tax and also this coupon code for 10% off orders.

and good luck to those coppin :smokin

the code is : [COLOR=#red]NTER[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Cart-jacked all around like a mofo. Happy for y'all who copped though. [not really]

Last edited:

I'm new to copping shoes online and new to the shoe game in general. I'm trying to get the solar red foamposites but I decided to try and get these just for practice.

I set my alarm to 7:30 am but I was sleepy af so I snoozed the alarm and ended up waking at like 8:03. I hopped on my phone real quick, got on twitter, clicked the 9s linked, added a size 12 to cart and it was taking a long *** time so I got on my computer.

When I clicked the link on my computer it looked like the 1s and 9s were both sold out because they weren't even on NDC. 3 or 4 minutes later I went back to my phone and there was a captcha and I was like **** I forgot about that. I got the last picture wrong because apparently iono wtf a bird is and they told me to try again.  It was like 8:10 and this time and I somehow added a size 12 to my cart(on my phone) even though the 9s weren't even in stock on my computer. I got back in bed at around 9am they were finally in my cart and I was able to buy them.

So idk how NDC does it. I thought just getting to the capcha doesn't "save" your size but they were out of stock on my computer and I was able to add them to my cart on my phone.
Just FYI if its not Twitter Link Only and your up early Go to NDC, Click on Jordan latest drops, Narrow search to Newest and keep refreshing. But them Foams most def will be TLO

Okay quick story....... I went to get my niece the Baron 9s this morning. One mall didn't have her size. Another Footlocker didn't have her size as well but they had my size. So i bought them for myself. She's been talking about these shoes for a long time. Am i a scumbag ?

Hey all, Ecapcity.com checking in.

Letting you know we have a whole rack of New Era Fitteds for the Baron Pack on the website, including Toronto Bluejays, Seattle Supersonics, Chicago Blackhawks to name a few...

Also offering free shipping on orders of $75 or more, no tax and also this coupon code for 10% off orders.

and good luck to those coppin :smokin

the code is : [COLOR=#red]NTER[/COLOR]

That's fresh, hope you guys have the hat I'm needing. Navy NewEra sz8 Okc Thunder

Last edited:
Okay quick story....... I went to get my niece the Baron 9s this morning. One mall didn't have her size. Another Footlocker didn't have her size as well but they had my size. So i bought them for myself. She's been talking about these shoes for a long time. Am i a scumbag ?
Just cop her some of the bay. I can't imagine this massed produced shoe would cost so much or show up and 6:00 and take an unclaimed raffle pair.

For those in North Jersey/Nyc, livingston mall has sizes but sellin quick. Just picked up 10.5.
They put the 9s out after store hours opened, they tweeted it late like around noon- coming from the store mananger..
So for those who missed this morning better jet over to livingston View media item 899708

For those in North Jersey/Nyc, livingston mall has sizes but sellin quick. Just picked up 10.5.
They put the 9s out after store hours opened, they tweeted it late like around noon- coming from the store mananger..
So for those who missed this morning better jet over to livingston
What store?!

So for those who missed this morning better jet over to livingston
Good looks.

I work at a financial institution in which case, professionalism is required but I bursted out with an emphatic "YES" when shoepalace completed my order. My colleagues looking at me like I'm crazy :lol:

Just FYI everyone, kudos to the guy who recommend shoepalace. They still have quite a few sizes left

ShoePalace stroe are in the same shadyness level of Shiekhs,,LMFAO,,i rather spend my $$$ somewhere else than to those 2 stores,,anywys,,im glad you like them good for you bud

Back
Top Bottom