Air Jordan Retro Collection – Noctilucence Socks – 2010 (from sneakernews.com)

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Like the concept
I'll take them all
pimp.gif

A little OD but great concept and idea. At the end of the day they are just socks, I see these more as a visual concept

Originally Posted by astroox805

cute..i might buy them for my nephew. i cant see a grown man sporting these. thats just me

I'm a grown man and I would definitely sport these. I could imagine now how many people would be like "man where you get those socks from? you got oneto match every sneaker damn.lol"

Sign me up! One of JB's best product ideas in a while...Nice way to generate some revenue that was lossed from those stupid fusions and wack retro Ireleases

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by astroox805

cute..i might buy them for my nephew. i cant see a grown man sporting these. thats just me

I'm a grown man and I would definitely sport these. I could imagine now how many people would be like "man where you get those socks from? you got one to match every sneaker damn.lol"
roll.gif

im 17 and I couldnt wear these, way too corny imo

Interesting concept but incredibly tacky and, I would assume, laughably priced. This smacks of desperation: higher margin and lower cost than their sneakers,likely sagging in sales relative to previous year.

Those are going to cost a grip. Ya'll can have em. After a few washes (I hope that you all wash those after you wear them), I don't think the noveltywill be there anymore. The GITD will get washed away and sock itself will get dingy.

Back
Top Bottom