Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by airmaxes

For TB's I'd def pay 235 honestly. Retro or no retro as long as quality is good.

co-sign. exactly what i thought. true blues are one of my favorite colorways besides the black cement 3's.....and 3's are my favorite model......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

for whoever is getting the yeezy's. I personally don't like the yeezys but they seem to have more value than tb, ill trade you tb iii for yeezys if youreally want too just for resell purposes.

I would do it if I was you for the simple fact that its a pretty fair trade and I would much rather have 3 pairs of tb3 that should all climb in value asopposed to 1 pair of yeezys that hype may die down on.

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

I would do it if I was you for the simple fact that its a pretty fair trade and I would much rather have 3 pairs of tb3 that should all climb in value as opposed to 1 pair of yeezys that hype may die down on.

Makes sense, I just needed the reassurance. Appreciate it.

Originally Posted by Craze20

For anyone that has the 09 True Blue III, how's the quality ? Is it worth the money ?
quality is not bad compared to the garbage that they put out normally....material is softer. is it worth it? well, if you want the True BlueIII's and don;t want to pay $300+, then you can get them for around $200 right now.... or wait until the next time they release, maybe 6-7 years fromnow....

Just wondering, what's the exact date that the TB 3s are releasing? I know it's August, but I've lost track of the posts after page 20 or so.I've seen a few that said it'll release August 8th. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks.

Hey if there are any NTers in CANADA that can hook a SEATTLE NTer up with 1- 2 pairs sz. 12 PLEASE HIT ME UP. I WILL COME TO YOU.....(no reseller rape pricesplease)

Back
Top Bottom