Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

I'm not knocking anyone's info that says these shoes are Intl. release only, but I still feel like they'll make it to the states. If I miss out toobad.

3747276924_2e54bf6e25.jpg

3747278528_8697decce0.jpg

Got them awhile back. Great, beautiful shoes.

Someone PLEASE tell me what site or person can I buy a Sz. 12 pair of Jordan III True Blue Retro 2009's right now! Thanks,

Originally Posted by GAS BREAK DIP

Originally Posted by Postup23

3747278528_8697decce0.jpg

Got them awhile back. Great, beautiful shoes.
The tongues.
sick.gif

You guys should really watch out who you're buying from. B Grades exist.

lol i wouldnt even cry over sum tongues. i shoulda bought da 01's for 175 when i had da chance

i got my true blue from ebay and they were double box perfect condition watch when august rolls around people are going to be looking for these and your goingto pay reseller prices get them while you can my were 235.00 shipped

I'm definitely down for payin round $235, but there are no size 12's that I've seen recently. All other sizes..... getting PO'd cuz I don'twanna know what the resale prices will be on these once they actually release!

that true man i had got a size 12 the seller name is ikix he usually restocks i got mine with tracking double box and in 4 days

Originally Posted by jreese44

I'm definitely down for payin round $235, but there are no size 12's that I've seen recently. All other sizes..... getting PO'd cuz I don't wanna know what the resale prices will be on these once they actually release!
jreese44, kix-files usually has sz 12 for $180 + $35 for shipping(i know cuz thats my size) They're sold out now but they keep restocking sojust keep checking. Seems to be the best price on the net right now. Yes they are legit

http://store.kix-files.com/nike-air-jordan-3-retro-true-blue-og-2009/

Back
Top Bottom