Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by VanCityPhenom

How is the Quality of the true blues? JB has been dropping quality ALOT
they weren't as great as they were before
What he said... how is the quality of the true blues compared to the black CDP retros?

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

^Def won't be £60 Baz, they'll probably be the same price as the retro Vs ....more like £80 (estimate)

Yeah so thats 130 euro under nike exchange rate. You can exspect 200 bucks min on these outta europe.

Rocked mine for the 1st time yesterday in Nashville and broke necks easy
pimp.gif

aite fellas, i got my TBs off of promoshoes bout a couple weeks ago and i wore them once to church. heres some pics

no jacked up tongues over here, thank GOD!!!

The quality is ALOT BETTER than the CDP IIIs and even beat out the 01 retro. The OG was referenced when it was time to develop this shoe.

Originally Posted by DeMJ23Kobe24Nise

When did u join the dark side?

Clean %*! kicks
i was born into the darkside, haha. naw im jus gon use that as my tag in pics. the quality is surprisingly better than past retroes its a closebut not up to par with my 01 white cements IMO. maybe a cross with 01's and the fire red quality

let me ask you guys something, would you rather pay the same amount for some grape's? or get a pair of these true blues?

im fine rockin my 01s still...
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

let me ask you guys something, would you rather pay the same amount for some grape's? or get a pair of these true blues?

im fine rockin my 01s still...
glasses.gif

only if the grapes are DS

I was talking to an employee at this new boutique (which is the first one with a NSW account in the Midwest)
which is in Chicago, and he said they will be getting the True Blue's, I don't know how accurate this is, but yesterday they had a
fsr of Neon 95's and all the Jordan CDP's (Except the VIII pack) for retail. (copped thecarmine pack for $307 flat
pimp.gif
)

he also said they will be getting the OG Blue AM 1 QS's.

anyway this is my new favorite shop, mad cool.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I was talking to an employee at this new boutique (which is the first one with a NSW account in the Midwest)
which is in Chicago, and he said they will be getting the True Blue's, I don't know how accurate this is, but they did have a
fsr of Neon 95's and all the Jordan CDP's (Except the VIII pack) for retail.

he also said they will be getting the OG Blue AM 1 QS's.

anyway this is my new favorite shop, mad cool.
pimp.gif
make sure they don't rape you on the prices
laugh.gif

Seems like online shops are getting a lot of pairs in. I'll be on the lookout during August. I cannot wait.

Back
Top Bottom