Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

i just pre orderd the last size 12 from kix-files. 215 i can deal with it for now if they come out here i will buy another pair. thak u jesus

Picking mine up today.

Alberta is going to have a ton of these sitting around.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

People need to stop PM'ing me about this release I'm not helping no one in the U.S. for the fact when I needed help with releases I didn't get it.

*Sour Grapes indeed.

word atleast hit dude off with gas money and something extra for going out of his way if he wants i bet these same people asking you for a favor expect you to pay for shipping time goes on but cheap niketalkers dont get squat if he dont know you dont bother him

My dude 160 it's not even that, I'm just being an *%# hole many releases I wanted I reached out and asked for help of course offering what you mentioned and there were no takers. I don't blame dudes either especially if they were getting their resell on via Livestrong Cartoons, FLOM's etc. But with that being said I'm not helping 15 cats get their shoes, not happening, the one time something comes here now everyone want to msg hi's and ++#+ nope sorry.

*Sour Grapes....Now if someone wants to help me find one of those shoes (at retail, yeah I'm serious) I mentioned above or can 100% guarantee I can get a pair of those Black Jaspers if I send $$$ (they're not releasing here) then sure I'll help.

I'm not even in a rush to get these and from what I know most chain stores like Champs and Foot Locker are sold out of Pre Orders, scattered sizes throughout the city. So it's either hope people don't pick their shoes up, go to an undercover location or hit up boutiques. Nike ES here will be a wrap pairs there are probably already spoken for, Nike Stores across the city should have but that's a wait and see.

i hear you man and i know your a long time niketalker i myself just hate too see someone like you getting hit up i am sure all the time since these hit canadatell people some crazy amount for the shoes and i am sure the messages will stop i

But with that being said I'm not helping 15 cats get their shoes, not happening, the one time something comes here now everyone want to msg hi's and ++#+ nope sorry.

QFT. Where were all of you guys when we needed help on past releases ?

went ahead and pre-ordered on ebay. the shipping hurt a little, but I'm only looking for these and Spacejams this year, so I'm willing to put up themoney to get one of my grails

pimp.gif
Got my 2 pairs preordered. Very excited.

Anyone seen t-shirts that came out for these around? I need new Mars tee's that came out with them the first time.

Originally Posted by Penofski

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

i hate to break it to you guys but, spizikes and TB's are totally different shoes. IMO i think TB's are goin to sell a little better than any spizike or international retro theyve done in the past. im not saying that they wont make it to the U.S. but, im 70-30% it wont make it.

footalog tho??? haahahaha

Am I the only one who looks at post counts and basically totally discounts what people say?
Probably because I see too many post like this from newbies
mad.gif
Judging someones knowledge based on their post count is the most absurd thing I've ever read on this forum. Since when does how much you post determine how much you know?
Did the rock hit your head? Because the truth must have hurt.
It applies in most cases, because most of the silliness and dumb comments are started by the people who recently joined and those with low post counts.

^^^ alright guys, come on, is this what this thread has turned into...no one looking for to the canada release this saturday???

if I dont hear from my HK connection...I will see if Kix Files has any left over...if not..not. I aint breaking my neck or my wallet for these.

Originally Posted by AsianImage

if I dont hear from my HK connection...I will see if Kix Files has any left over...if not..not. I aint breaking my neck or my wallet for these.

kix-files has sizes 7-10 right now i believe

hey double box is to protect the box right or the shoe? I dont give a damn about the box being bent so will one box protect the shoe?

^ where are you ordering from? cuz when they say double box that means they are putting the shoe box in a box. if you dont double box the wrap your shoe box inwrapping paper and ship it out.

pre-ordered these in taiwan, if anyone is in Kaohsiung Hanshin was taking pre-orders. cost is 4250 NT, or around 130US

This will be dropping around my way tomorrow.

I *might* be able to help someone out if that person can provide a hookup for Kobe 4 Finals Homes. PM me.

preordered on kixfiles for 210 dont feel thats bad compared to that 250 wit them wrinkly ash tongues.if they drop in ny then damn il jus buy a second pair

Back
Top Bottom