Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Just copped these from Niketown UK, guess they released yesterday, incase any of you guys are intending to buy them from there http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?cou...pdp,ctr-inline/cid-300/pid-258995/pgid-138842now i gotta get my brother to ship them to the states
smile.gif

I got them in Germany, but I assume it's the same so they come in regular JB box with no retro card.

Paix
c.

i got mine $180 shipped from this ebay seller "I-SELLER-HK"...this seller has a lot of feedbacks so i went for it...is he legit?

Originally Posted by cweak

Originally Posted by jfied23

OK...so now the million dollar question is...

who knows of a UK or Euro site that ships to the US. Because Nike does not!
Kickz.com I think you need to email them though before placing an order.

Just the quick review with live pics, real light, no PS.

Jordan_III_TB_0.JPG

Jordan_III_TB_6.JPG

More in the link below:

http://tenisufki.eu/featu...rdan-iii-retro-true-blue

Paix
c.

These are on point
smokin.gif
im glad I ordered my pair, cant wait til kixfilesships them out!

so apparently my moms friends are goin by copenhagen, at a store that confirmed to me over the phone they have them in stock, and are gonna cop them for me

its gonna end up bein 212, apparently, cuz the dude told me the wrong price, im pretty pissed right now that im paying that much lol

the retro I DMP was over 480, danish prices are absolutely ridiculous, i guess im gonna have to make up for the extra on the true blue by hittin up EAs asoften as possible now

Originally Posted by Beyond the Glory

i just got off the phone with NDC. these WERE available online - on a "special website" she said (swoosh.com ???). She could not find the shoes until i gave her the style code.
She did locate a pair from Niketown Chicago - 10.5.....too bad im a 9.5. Just a heads up!

Ducktales!

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

i just got off the phone with NDC. these WERE available online - on a "special website" she said (swoosh.com ???). She could not find the shoes until i gave her the style code.
She did locate a pair from Niketown Chicago - 10.5.....too bad im a 9.5. Just a heads up!

Ducktales!

He aint lying, but what the representitive forgot to tell you was the ones they had released 1992.

Ducktales!
co sign, but I'm gonna check NT Chi ASAP
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Ducktales!
co sign, but I'm gonna check NT Chi ASAP
nerd.gif
no ducktales. I didnt believe it myself but she said i could order the 10.5 from the factory stock in Chicago. I dont know what that means. In anycase i'm in CA and i wear 9.5.
She could be mistaken too or even lying - i'm just posting my conversation with her and how it happened. I just ordered from kix-files anyways.

I'm so close to pulling the trigger on these off ebay, but if the official release is tomorrow, I should just hold off 1 or 2 more days.
Congrats to everyone who has them already.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by philaflava1

US release is happening in late November.

Is this confirmed?
nerd.gif
if it is and i get my pair, i might have to sell them and cop in november if this is really happening and the quality is the same

Nothing is confirmed.. Even in November a lot of people probably don't want them anymore since they will be saving up for jams!

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by philaflava1

US release is happening in late November.

Is this confirmed?
nerd.gif
if it is and i get my pair, i might have to sell them and cop in november if this is really happening and the quality is the same

Nothing is confirmed.. Even in November a lot of people probably don't want them anymore since they will be saving up for jams!

I am going to trust BabyJ when he said these will not hit US soil.

I like these but the blue midsole on the inside doesnt extend the length of the shoe (like the '01) so I'm not sure if I'm up for paying $200 forthese.... I do want either these or some '01s and I've seen them both for around the same price around here and on ebay . . . .

*waits*

nerd.gif

I like these but the blue midsole on the inside doesnt extend the length of the shoe (like the '01) so I'm not sure if I'm up for paying $200 forthese.... I do want either these or some '01s and I've seen them both for around the same price around here and on ebay . . . .

*waits*

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom