Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

IM SO EXCITED .... but not like NOR CAL LADY is ...
roll.gif

^^ sup with the norcal laddy?? lol but anyways........ all thats left is a waiting game..

1st - waiting to hear back from cousin in HKong if he landed a pair
2nd- waiting to hear back from friend if he scooped a pair in Taiwan..

hopefully at least one of them got fortunate. iknow they dropped in HK, but taiwan?? anyone know forsure?

^^^ LOL ... will she LOVES her some TB III's and she " says " her 2009 pair came in ..... Will have to wait for her to post her pics.

So after hesitating for a few weeks, I decided to go ahead and drop that $ on kix-files. I kept thinking to myself "well are these really going to comeout in the US, look at the spizikes" and "is it worth it"...and etc etc...but then I just snapped into reality and said "damn, what'swrong with you, just go ahead and get them and stop stuntin'" Will definately another as then become available. So based on past experience, I tellanyone out there to get whatever it is you like before you miss out! Will update when mine come in.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Has anyone done business w/ ebay store/seller air19710617jordan? Are they legit?

yup that store is legit. bought from him before

So in between the time that I asked if the ebay store/seller was legit to the time I got home from work my size & the size below it sold out (NT FTL). ButI lucked up & found a size 12 @ skiptomyshoes, now I ask you guys again (after copping) are they legit? Got the 3 day shipping so we'll see byWeds/Thur.

lbj19 wrote:

Has anyone done business w/ ebay store/seller air19710617jordan? Are they legit?

yup that store is legit. bought from him before

Guy is totally legit, but if you ever run into any kind of problems with this guy, be prepared to get a cold response. Sent me piss yellow Concords many yearsago, but used different pictures in the auction. So, just make sure you do your research with this guy. With some items, it might be a dice roll.

Originally Posted by datkidfabolous

So after hesitating for a few weeks, I decided to go ahead and drop that $ on kix-files. I kept thinking to myself "well are these really going to come out in the US, look at the spizikes" and "is it worth it"...and etc etc...but then I just snapped into reality and said "damn, what's wrong with you, just go ahead and get them and stop stuntin'" Will definately another as then become available. So based on past experience, I tell anyone out there to get whatever it is you like before you miss out! Will update when mine come in.
smile.gif

QFT. i was up in the morning thursday thinking about getting these becasue kix files had an update on twitter saying they are going to be selling these inlike 5 mins. so i had enough time to buy mine. i almost waited till last minuite becasue i was so unsure about getting them now, but i snapped out of it.luckily i still was able to get that 12. funny thing is i never wake up early but this day i did and i was able to get em.. so yea long story short if you likeand can afford it get it. you dont want to miss out

I am telling you the 3rd week of November these will be in the U.S. I'm not going to continue to justify because quiet honestly I don't care what anyof you do with your money. But those who are mature, intelligent and have patience will benefit. Trust me, that's all I'm going to say.

Those who are so adamant about these not being US released are either those who just spent $75 more on these sneakers and are trying to justify it or
They are sellers who want to keep the demand/buzz going otherwise it would hurt their profits. That's all I'm going to say. Don't ask me how Iknow, I just know. The end.

ok ... and if they drop in the US im sure dude will STILL cop them. Let them drop , I wouldn't care .... I would have my pair already.

TIME TO MOVE ON to the NEXT.

He's very legit. I picked up a pair of Grape V's from him about 2 years ago. I just copped a pair size 9.5 from him on his ebay store for $197.50shipped. Hopefully I get them by end of the week.

I think i'm might pull the trigger for $205 Because i've been thinking about these the last two nights that i have been sleeping which is crazy. I needsome True Blue 3's in my life

Why does STMS tell me their certificate is invalid? I'm afraid to order with that message popping up; it is only on Firefox though.

Back
Top Bottom