Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Copped mine this morning
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
$182.

I used to live in Canada awhile back and called my old sneaker spot yesterday to ask about the TBIII. They said they had them for $185 Canadian, which is like$168 US dollars. Thought about getting them for a minute from some family over there, but decided to pass. Anyhow wanted to let anyone know who might beliving near a Canadian border. BTW J's don't sell in Canada as fast as they sell in the US. So if you live in Seattle, Buffalo or Ann Arbor you couldprobably head over to Canada today and get a pair. Then again the tank of gas woudl probably make the cost the same as it woudl to buy it online, but you getthat sneaker hunt going on which is priceless. Anyhow there's some food for thought.

What's with the abundance of True Blue 3's from Taiwan sellers on eBay? or did they release out there as well?

Any specific locations in Canada that still got them for sure? I go to school in Syracuse and thinking about making the trip.

mine came in from footalog in good condition so those who ordered from them should be getting it. very pleased with the price, speed of shipment andcommunication.

I know Livestock is gonna get them, and they're in Toronto, which is the closest place to Syracuse I can think of. Here is the address:

LIVESTOCK - TORONTO
116 spadina unit g1
Toronto Ont M5V 2K6 Canada
[email protected]
T 416 360 5483
HOURS
11am - 8pm

Hope this helps bro.

I'm in Paris right now and I just went to the Footlocker, their sitting on the shelf. Don't know if I should pull the trigger on these 129 euros is alot.

Hey guys, i think it's my first post, but I just picked up 2 pairs of 10.5!

One was a pre-order with SPC from Footlocker, then got a pair from Champs as well for retail.

If anybody is from GTA, there was about 3 size 10's and a 8 at the Limeridge Mall location in Hamilton, Ontario.

EDIT: Champs at Limeridge Mall.

no connection for these this time around i guess... fml... i only wanted one size 12 too... cant pull the trigger on those over 200 prices

anybody who picked theirs up from footlocker or champs can u please post a pic of the box label. thank you

I couldn't resist any longer, had to get a pair off ebay...$200 shipped. Too much imo, but what the hell, i just got a great deal on a different pair.

im gonna b up in Canada stayin around Niagra Falls...does any1 know where the best spot to buy these?

I know for a fact footlocker, champs and Livestock in Toronto have them, which I think is like a 2 hour drive from Niagra falls if you want to make the drive,but you'll probably find it closer.

Picked mine up at Footlocker this morning.

Sorry for the crappy pics, a just took a few quick ones...

With my 2001's (on the left)...

Back
Top Bottom