Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

got a pair of extra 8.5's....don't want them anymore.....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

^^^ Shoot him a pm please, we don't nee the thread locked. STMS are 100% legit. Placed my order Saturday, sneakers arrived Weds, fresh box,fresh shoes,I'm satisfied!!!

quick question for those that ordered from kbryant8twfan. was this a signed delivery method? I'm really looking forward to these and I don't wanna wait3 extra days because I kept missing the delivery

Anybody order from a ebayer named departures??? I got mine from him 197 shipped. They should be here Monday. His feedback was straight just wanted to see ifanybody bought from him.

Originally Posted by axelfoley5

quick question for those that ordered from kbryant8twfan. was this a signed delivery method? I'm really looking forward to these and I don't wanna wait 3 extra days because I kept missing the delivery
yes you have to sign for them i got mines yesturday from him so if you whant them be on the look out

man they refused to give my the sales tax back so I ended up payin the 212 retail price in denmark, and the ppl who were supposed to hook me up got me thewrong size, a 12, but Im buying wearable shoe trees and then Ill see how good they are to wear

Just in case anyone from the UK missed out, Nikestore has pretty much a FSR back in stock (for the 3rd time!)

Size? has a few pairs back in too ...UK 6,7,8,9,10 ...no half sizes

Originally Posted by rauls054

quick question for those that ordered from kbryant8twfan. was this a signed delivery method? I'm really looking forward to these and I don't wanna wait 3 extra days because I kept missing the delivery
yes you have to sign for them i got mines yesturday from him so if you whant them be on the look out

thanks for the info. guess I I'll pick these up from the Post Office after the first attempted delivery, I don't see myself taking off work to sign forthem (even though I'd love to have them in my hands the very second that I can.

thanks for the info. guess I I'll pick these up from the Post Office after the first attempted delivery, I don't see myself taking off work to sign for them (even though I'd love to have them in my hands the very second that I can.
Finally got my tracking info from him to work...hope I'm not disappointed...paid $162.60 shipped from him with bing.com cashback. Couldn't pass it up.

just got my tracking info from kix-files, the 4th wave was suppost to ship out the 17th but i guess they made it happen a lil earlier.

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

thanks for the info. guess I I'll pick these up from the Post Office after the first attempted delivery, I don't see myself taking off work to sign for them (even though I'd love to have them in my hands the very second that I can.
Finally got my tracking info from him to work...hope I'm not disappointed...paid $162.60 shipped from him with bing.com cashback. Couldn't pass it up.
yeah i paid 167.00 i beleave but when you get them post pics i whant to see how they look i think mines look good

Originally Posted by djness23

just got my tracking info from kix-files, the 4th wave was suppost to ship out the 17th but i guess they made it happen a lil earlier.

i thought the same thing i just received mine. im happy though the earlier in my hand the better. i know i want t second pair

footalog got fast shipping... i ordered yesterday and they shipped out yesterday
eek.gif
... for anyone who ordered thru footalog do they doublebox, what carrier do they use and how long does air mail take to the states?

Just got my pair from air19710617jordan. Im amazed how fast they got here, he shipped em out wednesday and i got em today at12noon. Im happy with them andthose of you who ordered from him to will be pleased as well. He's Legit. These shoes are fiya! yall be the judge....Photos taken by my iPhone3gs......enjoy

I was worried about the Red lace holes and the Tounge and the rear of the shoe as most people got fome f'ed up ones. But these are Perfect, they fit greattoo.

^^ damn you got a nice looking pair. i hope mine look as good as your's, i

ordered from the same seller

Originally Posted by psypha

My mad i wrote the date wrong....I meant to write 8/14/09, heh i just realized that.

Nice! Did you track your package using a site with an English translation?

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

My mad i wrote the date wrong....I meant to write 8/14/09, heh i just realized that.

yeah I did the ems english tracking but they didn't update much. I was gonna look this morning and mailman rang my doorbell and they're were my shoes.He shipped em on wed and I got em today at noon. That's very fast considering they came from taipei. Shipping takes longer here in the us lol.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

yeah I did the ems english tracking but they didn't update much. I was gonna look this morning and mailman rang my doorbell and they're were my shoes. He shipped em on wed and I got em today at noon. That's very fast considering they came from taipei. Shipping takes longer here in the us lol.
Ah, I see. So I should be expecting the USPS mailman to deliver them? That's amazingly quick btw! I got my confirmation for shipping at 2AMtoday.

Back
Top Bottom