Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Just got mine in today. Luckily the sz 8.5 I got fits me, I usually wear a 9. But the shoes look excellent.

Apparently no one knows the retail price in US dollars like I asked? And no one knows the answer to whether or not a Jordan retro
has ever released in the US after being available overseas first...

Still looking, I know the prices will come down and/or release sometimes soon in the U.S. So I'm patiently waiting.

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

If u not trying to wear them now just wait next year for the US release in spring!!!
gonna beat my pairs until the restock.
I'm bound to get 4-5 more pairs if footco carries them
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just got mine in from air19710617jordan on eBay, they are in perfect condition, box is not beat up, tongues are fine, and the shipping was very fast. I highlyrecommend buying from this dude.

Does anyone have a extra size 12 that wouldn't mind trading for a 11.5? I copped mines, but to small =(

smh.gif
@ shoetrends chargin 200 for these when they usuallycharge or retail or close to it on a lot of there releases... i guess cuz this is an international release....anyways i got my pair from footalog today soshoutout to them... i actually missed the day the mail dropped these off which was yesterday so i had to scoop it up today at the post office
laugh.gif
... the good thing was footalog only took a week to ship via airmail for 190shipped and they double boxed... but my only complain was there was no shoe trees and the sides of my 3s were creased on each shoe... maybe this was not thecase for every shoe they sold but i guess i was unlucky....
bf5oia.jpg

14j5nco.jpg

heres my 2nd pair, frm gogohood on eBay, for 215 shipped
LEFT: DS RIGHT : worn twice

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

heres my 2nd pair, frm gogohood on eBay, for 215 shipped
LEFT: DS RIGHT : worn twice
I've been lurking for years lmao...First post! I also ordered from GoGohood $218.00 shipped now playing the waiting game till the mailmanrings the door bell...will post pics

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

^ avy is
eek.gif
i want a pair bad but cant find a reasonable price like 150-170 shipped.
That's not very reasonable to a seller considering they cost $150+ USD. I got a buddy in the UK to order mine from ndc for 88 GBP, which isover $150. They were even more off the other european country sites, when you have to pay in euros...
grin.gif

Not defending resellers with outrageous prices, but just being realistic.

Originally Posted by lewi1913

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

^ avy is
eek.gif
i want a pair bad but cant find a reasonable price like 150-170 shipped.
That's not very reasonable to a seller considering they cost $150+ USD. I got a buddy in the UK to order mine from ndc for 88 GBP, which is over $150. They were even more off the other european country sites, when you have to pay in euros...
grin.gif

Not defending resellers with outrageous prices, but just being realistic.
yeah man $150 is retail already, plus international shipping is another $30-35. the lowest i see anybody gettin em is probably $180-185

Are there any plans to release these in the states. Im sorry i don't feel like searching throughout the whole thread.

Back
Top Bottom