Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

god damn, 22 pages within a couple of hours. This just made my night, no this made my week. I will be there in line waiting for however long. Copped x2 noprob.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Copped x 4
2wghnvs.jpg

I'll post some pics and impressions for you guys when they come in. Marq usually ships extremely fast, but I haven't gotten any confirmation from themyet (she ordered last night) I'm wondering if I'll be getting a - "we sold out of that size" - e-mail in a day or so. As far as the qualitygoes I didn't buy any Countdown Packs so I am interested to see what sort of quality is used on these. It's a classic colorway and it would be a shameif they use cheap materials.

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

nice,instant easy cop,when the time comes hit me up if you need a pair

lol what? do you expect them to be a HOH exclusive or something?

I'll post some pics and impressions for you guys when they come in. Marq usually ships extremely fast, but I haven't gotten any confirmation from them yet (she ordered last night) I'm wondering if I'll be getting a - "we sold out of that size" - e-mail in a day or so. As far as the quality goes I didn't buy any Countdown Packs so I am interested to see what sort of quality is used on these. It's a classic colorway and it would be a shame if they use cheap materials.
ight no doubt dude, jus let us know wassup.

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

haha well it looks like I'll be getting a pair soon, my girlfriend got me a pair from marq without my knowledge, I would have had her wait had I known she was gonna grab me a pair. I'll post impressions when I get them if anyone is interested. I have some 94' White Cements, 2001 Black Cements, and just sold my True Blue retros so I know what kind of quality is expected.
yeah lets see em pics when u get em/ I think that sneekgeeks guy is going to post a video of these shoes real soon
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BeiLL

$140 for 3s? is ridiculous, $15 price increase in only what 2 years? if thats the case expect 3s to retail for $160 in 2011, i dont see what I'm paying extra for?
=

mo fo me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NJstress03

$140 for 3s? is ridiculous, $15 price increase in only what 2 years? if thats the case expect 3s to retail for $160 in 2011, i dont see what I'm paying extra for?
i totally agree, i think the most should be 135. but regardless ppl are still copping (including myself)
you say the most should be 135 and the price tag is 140 its a $5 dif its not that bad

Originally Posted by JJC6723

Originally Posted by NJstress03

i totally agree, i think the most should be 135. but regardless ppl are still copping (including myself)
you say the most should be 135 and the price tag is 140 its a $5 dif its not that bad

its not, but if u think about it in 07 the GR III's were $125 and the LS's were $135 so it wouldnt be so farfetched if these were $135 as well. @ $140it makes u think a lil more cuz in 07 the VIII's were $140. regardless its still not that bad, but it jus makes u think. idk thas jus me. still coppinanyways. guess i cant say i totally agree with BeiLL then
laugh.gif

I was just saying that I just didnt understand why JB/ Us as customers thinks its cool for the price of a shoe which hasn't changed over the past 20 yearsis constantly increasing in retail price. How can the shoe come out in 1988 and be $100 then come out in 2001 and be $100, thats 13 years. And then in 2007have $125 and $135 price points but only 2 years later the shoe which isn't LS (if that means anything) cost possibly $140(because we don't officiallyknow the price or release date). I just dont see where this extra charge comes from. That's all. I dont want to get into the economics of it and how theyare possible trying to catch the extra bread because they see the ebay prices but whatever. All in all if I have the disposable bread I'mma cop, hopeeverybody who wants them gets them

Originally Posted by FiveStarFob

hmm so they got rid of that patent idea. this is a must for all collectors.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I got 4 countdown 3s in my size for this alone!
gonna try to cop up to for 4 pairs of these and spacejams

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by FiveStarFob

hmm so they got rid of that patent idea. this is a must for all collectors.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I got 4 countdown 3s in my size for this alone!
gonna try to cop up to for 4 pairs of these and spacejams

how is the quality different from 94' IIIs to 2001' IIIs to Countdown Pack IIIs?

^

best, better, good

Hmm...might cop a pair after RD. Unless JB makes these like the military IV's.

Back
Top Bottom