Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Got all of my 15 pairs and all are gone except for my pairs and have the following left:

2x size 10
1x size 12

Originally Posted by rawmanjones

I'm hoping these will still be in stores in europe in a few weeks...
are they already out? most stores have them. try calling them or check their site
smile.gif

Originally Posted by DCS23

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

After realizing these arent coming to the US I copped the last 10.5 pair from Footalog for $195...cant wait to get them

now if only the rest would come to the same realization
happy.gif
they will..count on it.

Originally Posted by waldoaz

Originally Posted by swishasweets

did these release in mexico??

THE ANSWER IS YES. THEY RELEASED IN A COUPLE STORES ONLY THOUGH. IN MEXICO CITY AND GUADALAJARA WHICH IS WHERE THEIR REGIONAL OFFICE IS.

AS FAR AS FINDING A PAIR NOW, YOU WILL NOT. PEOPLE HAVE THE WRONG MISCONCEPTION THAT ITS PEOPLE CAN'T AFFORD SHOES LIKE THAT THEY WOULD NOT SELL OUT. THERE ARE TONS OF JORDAN AND NIKE FANATICS DOWN THERE AND SIMPLY PUT, THEY HAVE PLENTY OF CASH TO BUY THEM (HENCE THE REASON THEY ARE ONLY IN MAJOR CITIES WHERE THERE IS MONEY TO SPEND).

THE U.S. REVOLVES AROUND CREDIT WHICH IS WHY MIDDLE CLASS EVEN EXISTS OVER HERE.

Damn it was gna consider looking for them wen i go in two weeks... idk mite still try.. thanks for the info tho

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DCS23

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

After realizing these arent coming to the US I copped the last 10.5 pair from Footalog for $195...cant wait to get them

now if only the rest would come to the same realization
happy.gif
they will..count on it.

as a GR you really, really think so?...let's make a friendly bet right now about that
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

is there any legit website that has a size 8.5 or 9 for $225.00 plus shipping THAT DOES NOT TAKE PAYPAL I WANT TO ORDER WITH A CREDIT CARD.

Try kix-files.com

Ok guys now that the hype has died down somewhat on these i can help people out on these. Europe is slowly starting to run out of these so PM me for details ifyou want a pair

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

Ok guys now that the hype has died down somewhat on these i can help people out on these. Europe is slowly starting to run out of these so PM me for details if you want a pair
if you are out of szes in online strores..europe will be your best option. trust me. i got my pair there.

For those of you who keep saying they will eventually make it to the states, I would not be so confident. As inconsistent as Nike and Jordan Brand can be attimes, lets be honest, they have been pretty on point when they say something is going to be only released internationally. Gentry even himself said that theywere an international exclusive. I realize that Nike and Jordan Brand can change anything at anytime, but getting them now while they are around $200 isprobably a good idea. The prices on these are only going to increase the longer they have been out. Although some of you might not agree, Jordan Brand is andis becoming more popular overseas.. especially due to the European tour back in 2006. These shoes are selling great over there, there is really no need to havea US release. Unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom