Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by HARLEMWORLD212

found my size 14 but I'm scared to pull the trigger. I never bought from overseases.
I HAVEN'T EITHER BUT WHEN AND I SAY WHEN YOU FINALLY DECIDE TO PULL THE TRIGGER U GONNA B SO EXCITED
laugh.gif
AND ITS GONNA B WORTH CAUSE U PROLLY GONE B THE ONLY 1 IN YOUR TOWN CITY ORSTATE WITH INTERNATIONALLY REALSED AIR JORDAN TRUE BLUE 3s UNLESS U LIVE IN NJ OR NY OR A SNEAKER HEAD STATE OR SOMETHING

Got my pair yesterday from my NT buy/ sell deal. Cot damn these are cleeeean. I'm on the hunt for pair two so I can wear them with no worries. BTW I'mreally glad that these were an international release... It allows me to shine more. I live in CT which is def not a sneakerhead state!!

Any long island NY heads, dunk sports in bay shore has these... be ready to spend paper though. Copped mine they are my fave J. Nicely done, surprisingly.

Originally Posted by icekickz89

Got my pair yesterday from my NT buy/ sell deal. Cot damn these are cleeeean. I'm on the hunt for pair two so I can wear them with no worries. BTW I'm really glad that these were an international release... It allows me to shine more. I live in CT which is def not a sneakerhead state!!

haha what town you from? I always see people with heat on. In new london, Hartford, new haven, bridgeport, new Britain and many places. Ct is between new Yorkcity and Boston.

Originally Posted by psypha

Originally Posted by icekickz89

Got my pair yesterday from my NT buy/ sell deal. Cot damn these are cleeeean. I'm on the hunt for pair two so I can wear them with no worries. BTW I'm really glad that these were an international release... It allows me to shine more. I live in CT which is def not a sneakerhead state!!

haha what town you from? I always see people with heat on. In new london, Hartford, new haven, bridgeport, new Britain and many places. Ct is between new York city and Boston.
I live in Hartford. Alot of people I see from Hartford rock either fakes or fusions, a select few wear heat. I'm not too fond with New Londonetc. But as you said it's between Boston and NYC. I meet alot of people from out of town...

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

werent these confirmed to come out in the US next year?

no they were not...they will not come out here in the us...its been confirmed thats an international release only...

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Any long island NY heads, dunk sports in bay shore has these... be ready to spend paper though. Copped mine they are my fave J. Nicely done, surprisingly.

Nice to see a fellow LIer. How much they charging over there? Still wanna pick up a pair but haven't even really begun looking for them.

just copped my size 13 from rmk store! got my shipping confirmation too, should be here by friday
pimp.gif

did anybody else who copped from footalog have a slightly damaged box... because my box came a little beat up, and the laces we a little dirty.

Still waiting on my pair from Footalog. It's been like a week and a half..
smh.gif

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I still need these in my life.....
U GOTTA DROP SOME CASH STOP BEING CHEAP CAUSE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME BUT LUCKILY I DECIDED TO PULL THE TRIGGER TRUST ME U WON'T REGRET IT
Originally Posted by chillainvillain

smh.gif
QFT I'M STILL WAITING ON MINE IT REALLY SUCKS ***
grin.gif

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

smh.gif

Did you get expressed shipping? I got my Spacejams in 5 days ordering from them.

Back
Top Bottom