Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

I've worn mine for a few days + 2 days non stop, and got paint chipping!!
mad.gif
I'll post pics when i'll get home on saturday.

I've worn mine the whole week to school and they still aren't creased or anything else.. I guess mine are excellent quality.. ..so far.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I've worn mine the whole week to school and they still aren't creased or anything else.. I guess mine are excellent quality.. ..so far.

Well, I got no problem with creasing neither but paint chipping is bad. Everything else seems good, although I can't compare since it's my first pairof 3

Originally Posted by ebpo

mad.gif

ive worn mine like 6 times still holding up no paint chipping can i see some pics?

damn paint chipping within few wears?? ...has the 3 always been this fragile? i dunno cos this was my first 3

Beautiful, good thing I got them in 2001 before this retro came out...Fire Red's are nice too

For Sale: NDS Air Trainer SC High White/White-University Blue, NDS Retro Air Jordan VI Low Black/Silver, NDS OG Air Jordan XVI Black/Red, DS OG Air Jordan XVIGingers, NDS Retro Air Jordan XI Low White/University Blue, DS Retro Air Jordan X Black/White, DS Retro Air Jordan VII Frenchies, DS Melo 5.5 Black/UniversityBlue (All Size 12)

Originally Posted by rauls054

mad.gif

ive worn mine like 6 times still holding up no paint chipping can i see some pics?
I'll take some during the weekend 'cause i'm away from home for the moment.

mad.gif

The blue part is chipping on mine, minimal, but it already started after 2 wears.

Damn, I was hoping JB did something different with the paint on these. smh at mysef. I was soo good at staying away from Jordans (since the XX3's) but Icouldn't resist picking a pair of these up.
I guess I'll just wear my 01's.

THE PAINT CHIPPING IS PATHETIC ON THE 3S FROM THE FIRE REDS TO THESE AND EVERY 3 INBETWEEN THOSE THE PAINT SUCKS!!!!!

i have been wearing mine all the time and i have not had any chipping or cracking. i think these are one the best quality jordans i have ever had. the onlything i worry about is the heeltab turning yellow. the 3's are very suspect for yellowing on the heeltab. im glad i got another ds pair and i will belooking to buy another one soon. i really think these are one of the best releases in years. i just dont see to many j's that look better.

Originally Posted by riddla713

i have been wearing mine all the time and i have not had any chipping or cracking. i think these are one the best quality jordans i have ever had. the only thing i worry about is the heeltab turning yellow. the 3's are very suspect for yellowing on the heeltab. im glad i got another ds pair and i will be looking to buy another one soon. i really think these are one of the best releases in years. i just see to many j's that look better.

Remember, the heel tab is a different shade of white because of the material used. It will naturally look like it has a yellow tint placed right next to thebright white tumbled leather.

Back
Top Bottom