Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

These have never really caught my attention, so you guys should be happy to know that there is one less person you have to worry about trying to get them. Wasthis an OG color?

Was this an OG color?
Yes
pimp.gif

The True Blue III have been on my most wanted list for the longest now.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by qdiesel

I'm getting married in sept.......guess what im getting married in???
a church?
tongue.gif

That was pretty funny, man. Nah I'm actually getting married in the courtyard at Ceasers Palace in Vegas, BUT since i love J's so much my fiance isactually cool with getting married in them! True Blue III's it is!

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Was this an OG color?
Yes
pimp.gif

The True Blue III have been on my most wanted list for the longest now.

Word. Bet there's a handfull'a heads in that boat w/you. These are dope, but not top priority for me. If it's an easy cop, I'll be on it. Ifnot, I'll fall back & let the die-hards & re-sellers do battle w/out me.

I feel like that about the Blk/Inf VI. When that drops again, I'm going all in, & then retiring content. Someone posted a pic on here before, w/like 20pairs lined up all nicey-nice. ..makes me weak to this day. For all ya'll that sweat this kick to the degree that I sweat the VI, good for you, real talk.Long live the "good guys" ..or something. Blah.

Is this the first release majority of NT'ers like ? Its been awhile since this has happened.

Wait...these are going to cost $140?

There is no reason retro 3's should cost more than $100, thats what the blk/cement 3s retailed for when they first released

$124 was pushing it for the Fire Red 3's.

Now $140? And people wonder why JB is falling off.

some moron decided to make a whole new thread posting these pix, i decided to put them where they belong....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Edit; jus noticed OP beat me to it, oh well!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Wait...these are going to cost $140?

There is no reason retro 3's should cost more than $100, thats what the blk/cement 3s retailed for when they first released

$124 was pushing it for the Fire Red 3's.

Now $140? And people wonder why JB is falling off.

Are they really $140? that's not TOO bad, you can still buy multiples
smile.gif
happy.gif

werent the flips 150?

still I want these to hit the 135 mark, granted its a 5 buck difference, its still significant

i read this on osneaker

Air Jordan III (3) True Blue Re-retro is one of the most anticipated releases this year. Jordan connoisseurs have been highly anticipating this amazing shoesdebut. This pair is not scheduled to release until August and sources say that the release will probably not even make it to the US. It is afocused international release. During the early portion of this decade these shoes made their way onto the market. Today the True Blue III retro sells forclose to $600. It is a pair that is highly regarded and known as one of the best shoes ever made by Nike and Jordan. This shoe will be shipping on June10th,2009 without an original box. This shoe is in DEADSTOCK condition and is 100% authentic.

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

i read this on osneaker

Air Jordan III (3) True Blue Re-retro is one of the most anticipated releases this year. Jordan connoisseurs have been highly anticipating this amazing shoes debut. This pair is not scheduled to release until August and sources say that the release will probably not even make it to the US. It is a focused international release. During the early portion of this decade these shoes made their way onto the market. Today the True Blue III retro sells for close to $600. It is a pair that is highly regarded and known as one of the best shoes ever made by Nike and Jordan. This shoe will be shipping on June 10th,2009 without an original box. This shoe is in DEADSTOCK condition and is 100% authentic.
if this is true im going to corporate to protest
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom