Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by Rightguard

my order was canceled

Mine too
mad.gif

^^^Damn....I got this message from Fastshoes and wanted me to post it in here, he is on a temp ban which I'm thinking came from all the junk in theSpacejam thread but anyways this is what he got and I'm sure a few of you guys got from size.co.uk...

Hi

Thanks for your order.

We had a tech problem yesterday which caused the AJ True Blue to remain online even though we had sold all our allocation.

We have managed to fulfil many orders but did so on a first come first served basis. Unfortunately, we've had to cancel your order. Your card/PayPal willnot be charged. A automated cancelation email will be sent soon to confirm this.

We're really sorry that we cannot send your order. Please let us know next time you plan on ordering from size? and we'll hook you up with somediscount to say sorry.

Thanks

size.co.uk Team

that is so weak - but not uncommon in the world of internet shopping, especially when there is a physical store and online store sharing stock.

Sorry to hear about that guys...

Originally Posted by Silsprr

^^^Damn....I got this message from Fastshoes and wanted me to post it in here, he is on a temp ban which I'm thinking came from all the junk in the Spacejam thread but anyways this is what he got and I'm sure a few of you guys got from size.co.uk...

Hi

Thanks for your order.

We had a tech problem yesterday which caused the AJ True Blue to remain online even though we had sold all our allocation.

We have managed to fulfil many orders but did so on a first come first served basis. Unfortunately, we've had to cancel your order. Your card/PayPal will not be charged. A automated cancelation email will be sent soon to confirm this.

We're really sorry that we cannot send your order. Please let us know next time you plan on ordering from size? and we'll hook you up with some discount to say sorry.

Thanks

size.co.uk Team
do you think that means no one is getting them???
frown.gif

Anyone from the US get a shipment confirmation from Size? that ordered on their restock? I ordered on 11/29 at 6:20 p.m. eastern. Have not received ashipment confirmation yet.

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

Anyone from the US get a shipment confirmation from Size? that ordered on their restock? I ordered on 11/29 at 6:20 p.m. eastern. Have not received a shipment confirmation yet.

Yo...I ordered 2 pairs yesterday I wanna say around 12 in the afternoon I saw the post on nicekicks.com and went straight to the size website. This morning Iget 2 emails and they both stated.....Thanks for shopping at size.co.uk. Your size? Order number is **********
Your order is now being processed. We'll send you an email to let you know when it's been despatched, or you can track your order online
Please take a minute to check that all the details below are correct
......I haven't recieved any emails after these today so I'm pretty suremy orders went thru. All I can say is it's a waiting game they are 5 hours ahead of us so shoot em an email or call even, let me know what goes down.

lol im sure niketalk is what shut that site down. the info on the site came out 2-3 days ago?? i believe i was one of the first to see or reply. thought abooutordering a pair... but jsu cant se emyself doubling up. shoes are nice but... idk hope i dont regret not gettn my 2nd pari.

Update on True Blue's bought from size.co.uk...This morning i walk into work I check my email and they have confirmed my order and it is now being processed!!! I hope everyone get's the same email.
PS...They are totally out of stock, they even took the shoe off their site!
Yeah, me too! just a little worried cuz the site is down now...not sure what's up with that.

yesterday i got an email saying my order is being processed, so hopefully it goes through.
i paid $319 shipped for 2 pairs

Originally Posted by eorr23

yesterday i got an email saying my order is being processed, so hopefully it goes through.

Geeez dude I so hope our orders go through. I have a relatively small foot and the smaller sizes are usually always the first to go....keeping my fingerscrossed!

Originally Posted by eorr23

Same here man...I ordered 2 pairs and that was the same amount I got...we are in the same boat!

Size don't ship outside the UK get ready for the cancellation emails.............

It tells you this in the FAQ!!

^Nice..............

Edit on the above statement!! You boys maybe alright as I have just spoken to a friend that works at size and he reckons they have started shipping to theUS.........

But he did said they didn't have many pairs........... One other thing he told me that normally the import duty is high when shipping to the US.

Originally Posted by jcuk23

Size don't ship outside the UK get ready for the cancellation emails.............

It tells you this in the FAQ!!

WOw i just saw that good thing i didnt order
laugh.gif

^^^That's a bunch of hype dude...if they didn't ship tot he states then why is there a shipping charge to the USA!? If your orders did not go thru youshould have already gotten a cancelation email...My orders went thru, money cleared and have been processed. How old you think that FAQ page is? "We shipanywhere within the UK excluding the Channel Isles. At the moment we cannot deliver outside of the UK but we hope to soon so register to our mailing list andyou'll be the first to know when.

We regret that we cannot currently deliver to BFPO's, but again, it's something we're looking at.

Please note deliveries to certain areas of the Scottish Highlands and UK Islands may take slightly longer." I t clearly states that at the moment whichwas when? If you ordered and you haven't gotten an email expect to recieve your kicks!

^^^That's a bunch of hype dude...if they didn't ship tot he states then why is there a shipping charge to the USA!? If your orders did not go thru you should have already gotten a cancelation email...My orders went thru, money cleared and have been processed. How old you think that FAQ page is? "We ship anywhere within the UK excluding the Channel Isles. At the moment we cannot deliver outside of the UK but we hope to soon so register to our mailing list and you'll be the first to know when.

We regret that we cannot currently deliver to BFPO's, but again, it's something we're looking at.

Please note deliveries to certain areas of the Scottish Highlands and UK Islands may take slightly longer." I t clearly states that at the moment which was when? If you ordered and you haven't gotten an email expect to recieve your kicks!

already said that 2 post below my original post............. Shipping to the US must be a recent thing for size? as why would you lot on here not of orderedthem on release in August from them? Hope all who ordered receive there pairs.

Back
Top Bottom