Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

looking for a sz 10.5 maybe 11... cmon NT these are one of my fav's and my 01's are getting real real beat up
frown.gif

Originally Posted by kmstivers21

SMH.. WHY ONLY INTERNATIONAL RELEASE!?.. I Need These SO Bad. Size 9 or 9.5 (Looking For Only Decent Prices)

Check your pm buddy...i may be able to help you out.

yea this thread has gone nuts..

but you think $200 shipped I should pull the trigger on ?? or wait till they drop a lilttle more

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

yea this thread has gone nuts..

but you think $200 shipped I should pull the trigger on ?? or wait till they drop a lilttle more
Thats what I paid...or will pay through a trade with my homie, a fellow NT'er.... I have seen them drop recently but no telling if they'llstay that way.... I always set my own MSRP early on, wait a couple months and if I find them for under the price I've set for myself I'll try and grabthem....

I find it especially useful/helpful with releases that I don't have physical access to, like these and the DB 6 and other pairs that dont drop close enough
grin.gif

It has been interesting that this thread has been cut a considerable amount of slack compared to some others but thats what happens i guess when they dropstuff outside of the biggest market of all and guys are just trying to hook other people up

Back
Top Bottom