Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

^^^exactly why I pulled the trigger lastnight.....i just cant deal with all that release day craziness....and you never know what jb might pull, and therelease turns out to be limited

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by qdiesel

I'm getting married in sept.......guess what im getting married in???
a church?
tongue.gif

Beat me to it.
roll.gif

this is gonna be hard as +#@@ to cop... damn i dont wanna camp... +#@@... i hope its a GR but than again i hope its not because JB will ruin a classic likethey did with the Aqua's and Playoffs and everyone and they mom will have them. idk man..... i hope i can cop.

laugh.gif
at the ppl that kept saying they were scrapped

i still have 2 pairs of the 2001 TB's wont mind having the 2009 retro

I was gona cop on VMV, btu it ends up being $300 after shipping and double box. I just hope I don't get screwed by them releasing these in the end ofaugust after i leave for school...

i really want to pull the trigger on these but I need to spend the $250 on summer school books. I guess I will have to wait on these

Thanks JB for making these an International release. You are like the girl in high school that gave everyone blueballs. This blows.

Can't front, they look good. Just hope they won't have the strange cheap aura that the black cdp 3s had for some reason.

Promo-Shoes.com has them for $280 with free shipping I believe. I'd wait for that to come down further though as more and more of these HK sites gainaccess to the production samples.

Originally Posted by Chase Cheese

Our basketball dept. has informed me that this will be an International Release.

I dont wanna add fuel, but a few different people told me the same thing...and they've always been on point with their info

i thought when someone made a thread confirming theses months ago it was a store owner who said he put in for a shipment of them......and im pretty sure dudewas from the US

were people this excited for the fire-red release? imo with barely any 6 rings dropping, "dmp" packs not being very appealing, and only 2 singleretros from now till then, jb will flood these at $140 specially with school around the corner.

Back
Top Bottom