Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

I like getting them early
smile.gif

laugh.gif

it's funny how he said it

Originally Posted by ienycepnoyi

why does promo-shoes.com have two different true blues? one for 269 and 279? same description and everything

smaller sizes are cheaper....a few days ago they were $250 shipped I thinked for 8.5 and under and they bumped it up recently

Originally Posted by Technique 317

Originally Posted by ienycepnoyi

why does promo-shoes.com have two different true blues? one for 269 and 279? same description and everything

smaller sizes are cheaper....a few days ago they were $250 shipped I thinked for 8.5 and under and they bumped it up recently

gotcha. didnt check the sizes before

Originally Posted by RetroMan23

i ordered from footalog on may 31st its been over a week and stll no tracking number. i emailed them and this is what they said

Hi there,

Sorry, we received great order on the Nike Air Jordan 3 Retro, so the stock is a bit short now.

We may need to ship the shoes to you on Friday. I will let you know the tracking number soon.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Please visit our website
[font=Verdana][color=#0068CF][size=2]http://www.footalog.com[/size][/color][/font] for more sneakers!
Your business is much appreciated! Hope to do business with you soon,
thanks!

Best regards,
Henry

btw friday (6/5/09) came and went and stll nothng, i emailed too more times and no response after that...anyone going thru the same thing.

somthing you guys dont understand the supply that can get out is lot moe then the orders these small website can take

Originally Posted by HARLEMWORLD212

I would cop early but finding I aint finding no sz 14. I could never find my size for early releases.
I know EXACTLY how u feel. If I don't cop on RD, then I most likely not gonna be able to cop at all. Some stores don't even order size 14sanymore when they order their launch products.

I just want to remind my fellow NTers about the early releases that are being found online. I don't know if this is true or not but I have bought earlyreleases from some of these sites for the CDP 3's and others and most were warped. If you place the shoe down on a flat surface, the shoes were stitchedtoo tight at the top causing the shoe to have a rocking effect. If you go to the Sneekgeekz video, you'll notice the guy trying to bend the shoe down. Iknow the quality of JB is weak anyways, but the 3's from some of these sites have horrible stitching at the tongue. The top stitching on the tongue shouldrun smooth but doesn't. Also glue overspills that are more noticeable than from retail stores in the US. I'm afraid that these are b grades before thestamp gets placed upon them. No JB box makes it even more fishy

Originally Posted by PurePlayaz1

I just want to remind my fellow NTers about the early releases that are being found online. I don't know if this is true or not but I have bought early releases from some of these sites for the CDP 3's and others and most were warped. If you place the shoe down on a flat surface, the shoes were stitched too tight at the top causing the shoe to have a rocking effect. If you go to the Sneekgeekz video, you'll notice the guy trying to bend the shoe down. I know the quality of JB is weak anyways, but the 3's from some of these sites have horrible stitching at the tongue. The top stitching on the tongue should run smooth but doesn't. Also glue overspills that are more noticeable than from retail stores in the US. I'm afraid that these are b grades before the stamp gets placed upon them. No JB box makes it even more fishy
Would agree with you totally on the CDP 3's....the tongues were awfully stitched. The TB's look much better from every pic I have seen. I did get 3 pair of fire red 3's early from HK and noticed no quality differences from the US retail release. We'll see with these I guess. Good postthough.

Originally Posted by RetroMan23

i ordered from footalog on may 31st its been over a week and stll no tracking number. i emailed them and this is what they said

Hi there,

Sorry, we received great order on the Nike Air Jordan 3 Retro, so the stock is a bit short now.

We may need to ship the shoes to you on Friday. I will let you know the tracking number soon.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Please visit our website
[font=Verdana][color=#0068CF][size=2]http://www.footalog.com[/size][/color][/font] for more sneakers!
Your business is much appreciated! Hope to do business with you soon,
thanks!

Best regards,
Henry

btw friday (6/5/09) came and went and stll nothng, i emailed too more times and no response after that...anyone going thru the same thing.
Yep I had a similar problem with them a few months back. Never again, I had to escalate my claim to a dispute before I even recvd an answer.Finally I got my money back.

Originally Posted by Technique 317

Just got my pair in lastnight...I will put up some pix today

and im very happy with how these came out
Glad to hear you got your pair in due-time man. Now post those pics...
devil.gif

smokin.gif

^^thnxs bro...hopefully you get yours soon too!

Came in last night, havent had time to post pix so I snapped a few on my lunch break just now...

Sorry for the big pix..I was in a rush to get back to work

Originally Posted by PurePlayaz1

I just want to remind my fellow NTers about the early releases that are being found online. I don't know if this is true or not but I have bought early releases from some of these sites for the CDP 3's and others and most were warped. If you place the shoe down on a flat surface, the shoes were stitched too tight at the top causing the shoe to have a rocking effect. If you go to the Sneekgeekz video, you'll notice the guy trying to bend the shoe down. I know the quality of JB is weak anyways, but the 3's from some of these sites have horrible stitching at the tongue. The top stitching on the tongue should run smooth but doesn't. Also glue overspills that are more noticeable than from retail stores in the US. I'm afraid that these are b grades before the stamp gets placed upon them. No JB box makes it even more fishy

this is what niketalk has been missing! GREAT INFORMATION! thanks for the heads up my man!

naah they not pre-creased....but the leather is really soft, so after a few wears i can only imagine...but stuff like that dont really matter to me, im gonnarock these to death

Back
Top Bottom