Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Relax its only 10 bucks, I was being sarcastic
laugh.gif

JULY 25 date the same across all countries?

Just Europe.

hahah iono why really but im glad im stationed here near london.
city is amazing. and all jordans are either 80 or 89 pounds when they release...mad cheap.
and you can be late like 2 or 3 weeks and still cop. i love it.

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

UK Release Date 25th July

UK Retail £89.99
So that's 124.94 USD? What the hell? Why so cheap for them?
that's 89 british pounds, about $150 USD... you're confusing it with euros....

Originally Posted by Technique 317

^^ get out of here with that same as supporting fake stuff......Seriously

and "El Bro" sorry to hear that man....the pair they sent me was perfect all around (except for the box)
Yeah, his pair would definitely be considered a B grade. It seems that the shoe promo shoes sent him were taken before quality control got a holdof them. Definitely fishy, but they are 100% Authentic.

anyone else notice promo-shoes dropped their price to $245 shipped for these...apparently a 4th of July sale. perhaps trying to keep up with air-randy'sprices.

Originally Posted by dubchester

anyone else notice promo-shoes dropped their price to $245 shipped for these...apparently a 4th of July sale. perhaps trying to keep up with air-randy's prices.
i dunno about that, i just think it's cuz most people don't wanna pay $275 for these and rather sit and wait....

Originally Posted by freshair

so whos got the best service out of these three?

promo shoes
footalog
air randy
I ordered form both promo and footalog and footalog service was horrible...promo shipped super fast and both pairs I received were straight...Iprobably woulda copped off air randy, but he wasnt selling them at the time I got mine

Got mines today.

33ng9qf.jpg

Soo satisfied. The material really isn't great compared to the retro one, but thats the least of my worries right now. Thanks exclusive af
smokin.gif
/

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Got mines today.

33ng9qf.jpg

Soo satisfied. The material really isn't great compared to the retro one, but thats the least of my worries right now. Thanks exclusive af
smokin.gif
/
^visualmusiC - who did you get yours from and how fast/good was the service?

Ordered mine from Footalog. I immidiatley got a tracking number, then 3 days later the shoes arrived. I will do business with them in the future

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

UK Release Date 25th July

UK Retail £89.99
So that's 124.94 USD? What the hell? Why so cheap for them?
that's 89 british pounds, about $150 USD... you're confusing it with euros....

These are gonna be 120+ Euros in Europe. The UK been getting a break on prices for over a year now its Nikes policy of price-fixing in Europe, darn rightillegal if you ask me.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

i finally got mine today from promo-shoes.com. im pretty satisfied with my pair but i wish they would have double boxed.

well, i was about to order from promo shoes until i seen the stitching on these....the stitching where the leather meets the lining is jagged as +*+@..

in the first picture around the top eyelet
and the 2nd picture right above the backtab...

Back
Top Bottom