Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

air-jordan-retro-iii-3-true-blue-august-2009-1.jpg

the paint is already lifting in the front of this shoe...do you guys really want to perpetuate the release of trash by spending money on this?

sorry Lrrr but I don't think anyone really cares.

I have to skip the 60+ 1 pack to get these.

look dude....if you dont want them....dont buy them.....no need to try and convince people not to buy them because you trashed your fire reds....its bad enoughwilliam riveras gonna come in here at any given moment and type cdp mold about 4 times on every page....at the end of the day people buy what they want

I mean I love these shoes jsut as much as the rest of yall, but if the paint is gonna be destroyed by december, can you really justify the purchase? it seemsjust wrong to me

Originally Posted by dtb00201

look dude....if you dont want them....dont buy them.....no need to try and convince people not to buy them because you trashed your fire reds....its bad enough william riveras gonna come in here at any given moment and type cdp mold about 4 times on every page....at the end of the day people buy what they want

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

I mean I love these shoes jsut as much as the rest of yall, but if the paint is gonna be destroyed by december, can you really justify the purchase? it seems just wrong to me

you must wear your kicks hard or play ball in them every day...... COPPED

Hallelujah, Hallelujah...Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Halleeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllluuuuuuuuuuujjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Honestly..i've worn my Fire Red III's from a few years back a numerous amount of times..and i have yet to see any crackin of the paint on themidsole..so i got no problems purchasin these in August..

Always wanted a pair just never wanted to pay 300+

Everyone always complain about quality and claims CDP mold but they say the same thing about the nubucks. I brought in my CDP 12's and compare to the"CDP quality" nubucks and trust me, nothing like CDP. They are great quality in my eyes and nothing like the CDP. I'm coppin for sure, id ratherget DECENT quality than pay 300 for some good quality that are yellowed and cracked...just me though.

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

I mean I love these shoes jsut as much as the rest of yall, but if the paint is gonna be destroyed by december, can you really justify the purchase? it seems just wrong to me

you must wear your kicks hard or play ball in them every day...... COPPED
QFT. I think majority of people who have cracking problems hardly ever wear the shoes, also if the paint ever does crack you could alwaysrepaint. Seems like a better option price wise, knowing how much a good condition pair of true blues go for now

Originally Posted by Lrrr

whos looking forward to a chipping, cracking and peeling midsole?

The midsoles will be painted and not dyed. Please do not buy this garbage. It will only cause them to produce more. %%@!$! sheep
smh.gif

You wore them 5 times?? LOL..what were you doing in them? Mine have been worn 10+ times and look at mine!!! Don't try to get everyone not to buy because YOU don't know how to take care ofyour sneakers or because YOU do some off the wall stuff in retros
roll.gif
LOL!!!!!!

Don't know if this was mentioned but this was scrapped then was brought back again like the SpaceJam in the past 6-9 months.

True Blue 3 will be Quickstrike release at the end of August like the Nubuck XII's.

thanks,
Marc

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

Originally Posted by Lrrr

whos looking forward to a chipping, cracking and peeling midsole?

The midsoles will be painted and not dyed. Please do not buy this garbage. It will only cause them to produce more. %%@!$! sheep
smh.gif

You wore them 5 times?? LOL..what were you doing in them? Mine have been worn 10+ times and look at mine!!! Don't try to get everyone not to buy because YOU don't know how to take care of your sneakers or because YOU do some off the wall stuff in retros
roll.gif
LOL!!!!!!
i'll just assume that you're frail...5'5 or shorter and weigh about 120lbs

before anyone asks im 6'4 230...i'd rather not walk like a penguin to enjoy my sneakers

Back
Top Bottom