Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

I thought that i would never have these! hopefully they wont be too hard to get my hands on. I havent copped a retro since the fire red III's. i cantwait, these are serious
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

Sold off most of my collection...

Told myself I'd be passing up on any future releases except the 11s. Can't pass on these though.
Yeah I think this is one people must not pass on. Let's hope Jordan Brand makes it a GR so that the ladies and the babies can look fresh aswell.

These gonna be on Eastbay?? If so I think I'm gonna pick up a Eastbay giftcard at 20% off within the next couple weeks

Told myself I'd be passing up on any future releases except the 11s. Can't pass on these though.

I did the exact same thing!

even I who has passed on every single release for the past 3 years will be buying 2 pairs of these.

A+ JB, never thought i'd be saying this ever again but so far so good. Actually B+ b/c the price will be ridiculous on these...

I'm not too worried if these do drop at $140 . just means a few less people will cop if it is a GR . I'm still gonna cop x3 minimum . i wouldn'twant to see everyone and their mom wearing the same shoe as me while taking the train to school . even though i dont own a pair , i do hate seeing 7 peoplewith true flights on in one train car let alone the same room ( I've seen a mother , father , daughter and a small child together today ,
smh.gif
) . i understand alot of you when it comes to paying steep prices for the quality JBhas been releasing lately , but i personally love the III and never owned this CW , wasn't interested in the 400+ price tag for DS pair , so at $140 , imhappy as long as it isn't a mission to get them .

Same for me .... couldnt even login to NT for a minute .... I had to come out of the wood work when I saw these puppies gonna be droppin.

I guess I'm back. Retro IIIs, XIs, XIIs, XIIIs, and some Vs cannot be passed up

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by EdgarVega4

too bad im not a fan of the BLUE cw...

BLOOD GANG ....

i'll never understand gangs smh i thought there was supposed to be patent leather. guess not (not a complaint) birthday cop

Back
Top Bottom