Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by olegs

Please no US release.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]go sit down ![/color]
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Originally Posted by Flamboyant:nerd:1

dam.. international?? The cheapest I see them on sites are $270 shipped from japan... Man I don't want to spend all that money for one shoe..

Nah, B, you get 2 shoes.

haha

lol.. that was a good one, fareal... i didnt get it at first till i seen the laughter.... lol....

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

The way I am seeing it is this.. JB isnt dumb enough to not release these here in the states. Do yall realize how many loyal customers that will piss off? People already arent happy with the way JB is doing things now, this could be the last straw for many people. I thought about it and I came to the idea that maybe this is just another scheme to build hype.

JB - "oh lets a shoe real limited and put it in HOH only"

Did yall see how fast most of the HOH only type shoes flew off the shelves? Everyone wanted them because they were so "limited." I have come to the conclusion that maybe JB is saying this whole "international" only thing to build hype about how limited these are. Get people buzzing about these and then "suddenly" decide to release these in the states as well as internationally. Maybe they are tired of building the hype with HOH only releases, Flightclub only releases, and with this shoe they are trying a new plan to build hype. I guess we can just sit back and wait and see what happens in August.
This is very reasonable.

I been thinkin the pic looks like it has PL too, not just that dude im sure, but i cant really tell

I hope they release here, i couldnt imagine them not doing so though

What was the last Jordan retro that was released globally except the US? Not Europe or Asia exclusives, but everywhere in the world except the US. I don'tthink it's ever been done.

go ahead JB im not going out of my way to buy anything from you anymore. first the packages now this ? what ever.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

I been thinkin the pic looks like it has PL too, not just that dude im sure, but i cant really tell

I hope they release here, i couldnt imagine them not doing so though
I cant wait until these release and it turns out they have PL on them. That leather just looks a little bit to shiny for me for it not be PL. Whatkind of computers do you guys use that you cant see the details on a shoe?

Yeah those TB 3's do look like they have patent leather on em'. Not surprising since Jordan Brand has consistently over the years altered classicshoes. All JB does is give us a colorway we all want with some goofy and unnecessary alteration with a jacked up price tag along with em'.

Terrible if you ask me...
smh.gif

Damn, I didn't even notice the Patent Leather on them at first b/c it wasn't very shiny in the pics.

That might just be a dealbreaker for me, even if they do release in the U.S. (which they probably will)

Back
Top Bottom