Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Ok, so there has apparently NEVER been an international release that excluded the US, according to what people are saying here, obvious exclusions includestuff like the Wine and Grind pack that are ridiculously exclusive, or the Ruff and Tuff Is coming up

however assuming they do release here with PL, how many will actually cop, Im almost one hunnid that Ill pass on them, even if theyre on sale for 100

i don't think that's patent leather... just checked my Fire Red's and they look the same as the TB's with tumbled leather upper and smoothalong the side panel

my bad...
laugh.gif

I don't think they are patent... but if so...
indifferent.gif
@ JB

I NEED those in my life

Edit: Those last pics look like fakes tho.. SMH at JB.. give us something good for once
frown.gif

that picture of the true blues on the last page is tagged '2002'. so I'm guessing that is NOT the 09 release

Originally Posted by Jimmy Blanco1983

From a business standpoint, why would they not drop in the US? JB knows these would sell out in most markets here before noon. There is just to much money to be made here for them to exclude their biggest market....even with this bummy economy.

I don't think Jordan Brand is interested in making money from the retro brand (they intend it to belimited). They're more interested in growing the brand itself through other products such as apparel, fusions,cp3/melo, etc. I also think by making the TBIII's an international release they're bringing legitimacy to theinternational shoe community. If they only focused on domestic releases, international communities would never berecognized and would probably die. In fact it would be ignorant to think that Jordan Brand doesn't make moneythrough international sales. Although they have tired releasing sneakers before that would be international releasesonly they failed, but some how with the TBIII's I'm sure it will finally set their plan in motion.

out of all the sites that have the TBIII's for early sale which one do you think is the most legit? marqueesole.com, vmvinc.com, or footalog.com

Originally Posted by Caliking03

out of all the sites that have the TBIII's for early sale which one do you think is the most legit? marqueesole.com, vmvinc.com, or footalog.com

All are legit websites...although Marqueesole.com is recognized most; but charge the most.

In this situation, i would go with the lowest price...keep your options open. Do some research..

Originally Posted by RetroMan23

for those people who orderd them from footalog or vmvinc have you guys recieved your pairs yet?
i have not recieved my shoes or even a tracking number yet

but they did hit me back with this message............................................peace

vvvv

Hi there,

Sorry, we received great order on the Nike Air Jordan 3 Retro, so the stock is a bit short now.

We may need to ship the shoes to you on Friday. I will let you know the tracking number soon.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Please visit our website
http:///http://www.footalog.com for more sneakers!
Your business is much appreciated! Hope to do business with you soon,
thanks!

Best regards,
Henry
http:///www.footalog.com - 100% Authentic Sneakers Store

^^^^

It seems these websites have quite a lot of these shoes for them to be an international release. And there is no way im paying 250$ for these now to see themrelease at local Finishlines in 3 months. I DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE!

this was the thread I was supposed to post this in:

Alright I don't know if it was this thread, but some people wanted me to post impressions when my early order came in. I arrived home last night to havethem waiting for me, first thing I notice is that it is an awesome looking shoe. I recently owned (and sold) a 2001 retro which was is NDS condition, andseeing this DS pair there is a huge difference as expected and the new retro comes off looking beautiful.

As far as quality goes I mentioned I don't own any CDPs so I don't have any of Jordan Brands more suspect quality IIIs to compare them too. I do own apair of 94' Retro White Cement IIIs and a pair of 2001 Black Cements. I'm far from a quality expert, but just from what I can tell the 94' retrosleather seems to be the thickest and softest. The True Blues seem to me to be almost, but not quite as nice as the 2001s. Again I don't know anything morethan the average guy. If anyone has something specific for me to look for that would be helpful. When I get my camera back from a friend I should be able topost some pics. Umm anything else?

Originally Posted by shoefettish

i don't think that's patent leather... just checked my Fire Red's and they look the same as the TB's with tumbled leather upper and smooth along the side panel

That would be great news if they didn't have patent leather.

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

Alright I don't know if it was this thread, but some people wanted me to post impressions when my early order came in. I arrived home last night to have them waiting for me, first thing I notice is that it is an awesome looking shoe. I recently owned (and sold) a 2001 retro which was is NDS condition, and seeing this DS pair there is a huge difference as expected and the new retro comes off looking beautiful.

As far as quality goes I mentioned I don't own any CDPs so I don't have any of Jordan Brands more suspect quality IIIs to compare them too. I do own a pair of 94' Retro White Cement IIIs and a pair of 2001 Black Cements. I'm far from a quality expert, but just from what I can tell the 94' retros leather seems to be the thickest and softest. The True Blues seem to me to be almost, but not quite as nice as the 2001s. Again I don't know anything more than the average guy. If anyone has something specific for me to look for that would be helpful. When I get my camera back from a friend I should be able to post some pics. Umm anything else?
where did u happen to get yours from?

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

Alright I don't know if it was this thread, but some people wanted me to post impressions when my early order came in. I arrived home last night to have them waiting for me, first thing I notice is that it is an awesome looking shoe. I recently owned (and sold) a 2001 retro which was is NDS condition, and seeing this DS pair there is a huge difference as expected and the new retro comes off looking beautiful.

As far as quality goes I mentioned I don't own any CDPs so I don't have any of Jordan Brands more suspect quality IIIs to compare them too. I do own a pair of 94' Retro White Cement IIIs and a pair of 2001 Black Cements. I'm far from a quality expert, but just from what I can tell the 94' retros leather seems to be the thickest and softest. The True Blues seem to me to be almost, but not quite as nice as the 2001s. Again I don't know anything more than the average guy. If anyone has something specific for me to look for that would be helpful. When I get my camera back from a friend I should be able to post some pics. Umm anything else?
thanks, lookin forward to some pics

girlfriend got them for me from Marq, had I known I would have had her wait, too expensive imo. Ill take some pics with my phone for now, I'll have them upin a bit.

Back
Top Bottom