Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Mail man just drop my 2 pairs of TB III's... If your gonna order them get them from Promo-shoes...

146157ebd7901714c6bc704d8c68081ed699a00.jpg
61b35150e47dd89092121dee14633e3feea985c.jpg
ff635aabe3cfd3bb99f91ab4126a52fe1a8ce78.jpg

Jordan23 4xL why are you pushing promoshoes so hard? Almost sounds like advertisements. Anyways I ordered my pair already yesterday. We'll see when I getthem
smile.gif

I find it hard to believe that these will be at all hard to get for retail come release date from Canada/ebay ... and later on this year (prolly Black Friday)here in the U.S.

My evidence: They've been easy to cop since last month from at least 5 different online shops and continue to be available even now (even if they do alllook like B-grades to me). They're clearly being produced in pretty large #'s. Big supply = easy cop.

I'll wait.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Jordan23 4xL why are you pushing promoshoes so hard? Almost sounds like advertisements. Anyways I ordered my pair already yesterday. We'll see when I get them
smile.gif
Its not advertisement I see some of my fellow NTers ordering from different sites and still didn't get there tracking so I'm just tryingto help other NTers out i ordered mine on Sunday and i got mine today....people ordered theres way before me and still have gotten tracking numbers,Im justtrying to help

IM NOT PAYIN 200+ FOR ANYONES SHOES THE HELL W THAT IM OVER KICKS IF I DONT GET THEM F EM MIGHT EVEN SELL SOME3'S IN THE PROCESS

Originally Posted by steppinchoi

So noone here is bothered by the b-grade/fakes that these places are carrying?

Just log off.........seriously

There is nothing B-grade or fake about any of the pairs that these websites have

not sure why theres so much hate on those that chose to get this release early

i mean, dudes were pretty much buying packs last yr for pretty much one shoe...and that was for 310+

im guilty of it too (
smh.gif
at myself while looking at these unworn XXs....)

I'd just like to chime in a bit. Knowing Canadian retail is $ 219.99 cdn, doing the exchange that's roughly $ 195 USD. Factor in cost of gas(for thosewho want to cross the border) or shipping which is roughly $ 20-25 insured, you're looking at 220 USD after release even if you get the direct connect onthese. Expect prices around $ 250 to be the norm before any kind of supposed US release. Take it for what it is;

*edit: I forgot about our lovely 13% tax...so add that in too. That changes the number to $ 250 USD all-in...and that's without a seller including a profit margin for him/herself.

Originally Posted by J Capo

I'd just like to chime in a bit. Knowing Canadian retail is $ 219.99 cdn, doing the exchange that's roughly $ 195 USD. Factor in cost of gas(for those who want to cross the border) or shipping which is roughly $ 20-25 insured, you're looking at 220 USD after release even if you get the direct connect on these. Expect prices around $ 250 to be the norm before any kind of supposed US release. Take it for what it is;

*edit: I forgot about our lovely 13% tax...so add that in too. That changes the number to $ 250 USD all-in...and that's without a seller including a profit margin for him/herself.
you sure the release price is that expensive? seems a bit much especially for a III, when Space Jams are coming for 175

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Originally Posted by Sneakerzzz

these are dropping in hk in july in mens size US7 to 11, 12, 13 if one can wait, prolly save yourself around $70 to $75 each pair

will keep my eyes peeled
nerd.gif
Two things:
-Shipping is a minimum $35
-Better hope that Customs doesn't hold it too long or worse. The seller is not responsible for what Customs does.

oh i kno the drill sir....i kno how they get down....always very cautious when i order from abroad....also i may have worked out a way to order my pairs andstay true to my principles
happy.gif
...having @%@@!+ that owe you AND comin thruFTW
wink.gif

Originally Posted by joeman1515

I'd just like to chime in a bit. Knowing Canadian retail is $ 219.99 cdn, doing the exchange that's roughly $ 195 USD. Factor in cost of gas(for those who want to cross the border) or shipping which is roughly $ 20-25 insured, you're looking at 220 USD after release even if you get the direct connect on these. Expect prices around $ 250 to be the norm before any kind of supposed US release. Take it for what it is;

you sure the release price is that expensive? seems a bit much especially for a III, when Space Jams are coming for 175

Just going off the common price I've heard from a few boutiques as well as other stores. The only thing I'm 100% on is that this release of the Jordan3 will be south of $200. And Spacejams won't be anything close to $175 over here when they drop.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

xcabezonx07, no offense, but your pics make them look wack.
eek.gif
smh.gif
no disrespect dude but you should be grateful that him and everyone else who already got their true blues are posting pix.
Nah, I meant that they look bad in his pics. To be honest, I wouldn't care if people posted pics of them anyway. I'm not looking to buythem. I don't really want them.

true but im lazy..

btw anyone recommand buyin these "shoe decreasers"?. i brought them for my air forces and they are still crease free.. after like 20 wears.. let meknow people

I tried the wearable shoe trees and they didn't a number on my pinky and big toe bones...#%%# it...I will jus have to rock out wit creases

Originally Posted by joeman1515

Yeup, its that expensive up here. Canada pricing FTL. Ill be accepting trades come release date.

congrats to every one who copped early and shared pics, but i will wait because these are going to be easy to get when they release in the us history hasproven the same thing happen with the military 4s they were widely available couple months before their release and when they dropped they were on the selvesfor anyone to cop so ill wait it out because if i am going to pay 250+ its best i get the ones that were released before that have better quality. just my 2cents

Originally Posted by Technique 317

There is nothing B-grade or fake about any of the pairs that these websites have
So you've already forgotten the Air-Randy scandal? Have I missed something since the last time sites like these have sold stolen B-grades?

So you've already forgotten the Air-Randy scandal? Have I missed something since the last time sites like these have sold stolen B-grades?
nerd.gif

What scandal do you speak of ? How randy gets them is neither here or there BUT never was it said to be B-grades nor fake.........Howdo you think ALL these sites get there ER? You wish you had there connect. Walla

edit: It's ppl like you that are the reason why the Jordan Forum has falling off

Back
Top Bottom