Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

I-kix on ebay has a couple of sizes for 209.99 plus 35 shipping. I used live.com cashback of 8% and got these for 228 shipped.
smile.gif
I took a chance on theseretros because it actually looks like they used real leather. Will be the only shoe so far that I own made after 2003.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by heat23

Originally Posted by steppinchoi

Originally Posted by Technique 317

So noone here is bothered by the b-grade/fakes that these places are carrying?

Just log off.........seriously

There is nothing B-grade or fake about any of the pairs that these websites have
So you've already forgotten the Air-Randy scandal? Have I missed something since the last time sites like these have sold stolen B-grades?

What scandal do you speak of ? How randy gets them is neither here or there BUT never was it said to be B-grades nor fake.........How do you think ALL these sites get there ER? You wish you had there connect. Walla
He talking about the 23s with fat tongues and what happen to you exposing air randy or something like that??? i always looked forward tothat
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

There is nothing B-grade or fake about any of the pairs that these websites have
So you've already forgotten the Air-Randy scandal? Have I missed something since the last time sites like these have sold stolen B-grades?

What scandal do you speak of ? How randy gets them is neither here or there BUT never was it said to be B-grades nor fake.........How do you think ALL these sites get there ER? You wish you had there connect. Walla
He talking about the 23s with fat tongues and what happen to you exposing air randy or something like that??? i always looked forward to that
laugh.gif

yea....

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

He talking about the 23s with fat tongues and what happen to you exposing air randy or something like that??? i always looked forward to that
laugh.gif

Wrong site and I will not mention the site because I'm not in the mood to start something for nothing.

edit: and that was after the "scandal"

How long does laxa customs usually hold shoes?I tracked my shoes and they came in toay(Im guessing this is customs atlax?)should I be expecting to get my shoes tomm or Sat?

Originally Posted by Qualmes

How long does laxa customs usually hold shoes?I tracked my shoes and they came in toay(Im guessing this is customs at lax?)should I be expecting to get my shoes tomm or Sat?

Q, ask where you got them from because they'll know how they'd ship.............You should get them within 2 days (1 day mostlikely). When we ship, it's takes like 3 days to arrive....... Good luck

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Yeup, its that expensive up here. Canada pricing FTL. Ill be accepting trades come release date.

Pretty much, I'm not about making a cent off these; Just gona use em to catch up on releases I missed(Eggplant Foams, 1/2 Cents, Nubuck XIIs) b/c of livingin TO by using these as trade bait.

i got a tracking number for my pair from vmvinc

but nothing is coming up as the shoes being shipped

anyone else have the same problem ?

if these shoes are "Liberated" or not
i dont give a damn

i was told a story how these sites get them early pretty funny stuff

As long as there real and i don't get a b grade for what i Am paying

for a pair i am good

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

i got a tracking number for my pair from vmvinc

but nothing is coming up as the shoes being shipped

anyone else have the same problem ?

if these shoes are "Liberated" or not
i dont give a damn

i was told a story how these sites get them early pretty funny stuff

As long as there real and i don't get a b grade for what i Am paying

for a pair i am good
me and rayray3thousand are having the same exact issue. we are in the process of figuring out wth is goin on. i will post in this thread laterwith updates for everyone else wondering wats goin on with VMVinc

^^ truth! everyone thinking of copping on VMVinc, hold off until we get to the bottom of this. Doesn't look good though...

Man this is complete BS, thanks again JB.

I got hyped up once I read it was an August release, it could've been a birthday present.
frown.gif
SMH, I didn't bother to read that it was a Internationalrelease only until now.

smh.gif

AGAIN, ALL NIKETALKERS HOLD OF ON PURCHASING FROM VMVINC UNTIL NJSTRESS AND I GET TO THE BOTTOM OF WHAT'S REALLY GOOD WITH THAT COMPANY...

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM VMVINC.COM...

long story short (I have 10 emails, pm me if you need the details/help regarding your order) they do not have the shoes on hand, are taking the money,providing bunk tracking to paypal making the dispute/refund process nearly impossible on an international level, and will basically ship out when they get morestock (IF THEY EVEN DECIDE TO SHIP OUT)

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

long story short (I have 10 emails, pm me if you need the details/help regarding your order) they do not have the shoes on hand, are taking the money, providing bunk tracking to paypal making the dispute/refund process nearly impossible on an international level, and will basically ship out when they get more stock (IF THEY EVEN DECIDE TO SHIP OUT)

smh.gif

Here is the last email I got from them... just horrible...

"Really really sorry for that happen, every customer also chasing us
the status and tracking No#, but the re-stock time is extreme poor
this time, all of my fd (footalog and promoshoe) also wanna to
die...And we are busy for packing in this two day, therefore, the
reply is little bit late. Sorry about that

Hope that we can do the business again."

fd? - please don't tell me vmvinc is in conjunction with footalog and promoshoe?

rayray speaks the truth. VMVinc is officially on my black list. i sent them an email requesting a instant refund as well. they have yet to respond. hopefullythey will surrender quietly... back to the TB search in size 13 (sigh)

Some of these international online sites are simply shady. I'm not saying that their kix are fakes or anything, they just do business in an unprofessionalway. Their lack of communication is evident of this. BEWARE!

Back
Top Bottom