Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by l0peter0l

I got my pairs VMVINC, with no problem + suprise .

I know they ship late as they told me , but fast reply so far .

Shoes in perfect condition , no defect .

And it comes with Original Box ( original size tag ) .

It's amazing , cop again my man .

659369a649381f11fd471a0243fbf0b946908958.pjpg

did your box come with a jordan sticker or your using another box

jedwards199 wrote:
Ok guys if you want to have the Air Jordan 3 True Blue release in the US, which there have been some last minute rumors about. You have to call 1800 344 6453. Then you press 5. After this you press 9 and you will be directed to a Customer Service Representative. You Ask the Rep to put in a suggestion or complaint. All you have to say is I would like the Jordan Brand to release the Air Jordan Retro 3 True Blue in the U.S., and not Europe because Jordan Brand started in the US, and there are way more sneakerheads here in the US, so the product would sell better over here. I have already done this several times and for the most part it has been working a little bit.

if you guys really want to make a stink about it

each person here should complain to Nike about all these sites getting the shoes early out da production line and there getting sent over seas to the u.s.

me and everyone pays a primuim price for these shoes and Nike cant see they would have total sell out if they released da tru blu 3's

plus nike dont even make a cent off these sites

oh for da record if these shoes would be released in da U.S.

i would neva buy from these site in da first place

but i did get my tracking and they left china or where ever there shipping from

so now i wait

nerd.gif
bdis1986 wrote:

I think l0peter0l and alantam work for VMVinc
nerd.gif

alantam wrote:
i just want to get a real one without defeat.........i also check the pic.............who come the pad was shifted and unbalance.........

and i would like to share my information with VMVINC.......they have a great reply not another........

sorry for rayray3thousand, you should be point on the sneaker, if you really love AJ~

Copped

rayray3thousand wrote:
"hi ray ,

sorry for our late, we must tell you why we late ?

The fact is one slot defected shoes arrived to us and we rejected .

Then those stock gone to promo-shoes as i know .

Again , we only sell high quality / perfect shoes .

We got a pics from niketalk , which show promo-shoes item, you can
check it by yourself ( attached and cirlce on pic) .

Shoes shape do not balance with the left and right side .

One more thing , we have got the original box now ( attached our box
pic), that's another reason why we late .

We are not joke you around or making trouble , we just be honest to
provide all stuff / service.

And finally , we suggest that you must make all clear before next
purchase, we appreciate all sneaker head

thank your email "

nerd.gif

am I the only one who finds it amusing how heat23 comes out of the woodwork for threads like these? when I started on NT he posted regularly on most threads inJB. I mean I don't blame him for not wanting to come into the JB forum at all these days, but it's not a coincidence when he does.. maybe one day therewill be a dateline exclusive about all the true movers in the NT JB forum. j/k, but I must admit it is kind of intriguing. no hate of course mr heat

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM VMVINC.COM...

long story short (I have 10 emails, pm me if you need the details/help regarding your order) they do not have the shoes on hand, are taking the money, providing bunk tracking to paypal making the dispute/refund process nearly impossible on an international level, and will basically ship out when they get more stock (IF THEY EVEN DECIDE TO SHIP OUT)

FOOTALOG DID THE SAME THING TO ME

i made my order on may 31st and didn't get my shoes til yesterday june 18th

isent them emails trying to get a refund and they never responded , then when i said i was filing a dispute with paypal

they sent paypal a tracking number from february and said that was my order. then a day later they sent a good tracking number

the bottom line is they are getting so many order's and they don't have the shoes but they don't want to give the money back so they just take the

money and hold it til they get the shoes in and the hell with the customer's . they just keep putting them off as long as possible til they can fill theorder

which is a real cruddy way of doing business but once they got your money what can you do but play the game........................peace

Originally Posted by bdis1986

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I think[/color] l0peter0l [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]and[/color] alantam [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]work for VMVinc[/color]
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by alantam

i just want to get a real one without defeat.........i also check the pic.............who come the pad was shifted and unbalance.........

and i would like to share my information with VMVINC.......they have a great reply not another........

sorry for rayray3thousand, you should be point on the sneaker, if you really love AJ~

Copped

i dont get it...

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]neither did I[/color]

Exposed lol. Perfect business sense tho. Defending vmv and throwing dirt on promo when no one in this entire thread hasn't said anything bad about promoshoes but vmv's rep is tanking. On a side note, it seems shots have been fired lol. The drama begins.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

am I the only one who finds it amusing how heat23 comes out of the woodwork for threads like these? when I started on NT he posted regularly on most threads in JB. I mean I don't blame him for not wanting to come into the JB forum at all these days, but it's not a coincidence when he does.. maybe one day there will be a dateline exclusive about all the true movers in the NT JB forum. j/k, but I must admit it is kind of intriguing. no hate of course mr heat
lol, I never left NT only this forum. I've been in the s&t forum all along. randy hit me up and said he MIGHT get back in the game and Isaid I'm down but it's starting to fell like its not worth it.

And to the clown in the last page [Jay-Z]You only get one bar: !*%@ YOU +#@%+[/Jay-Z]

dam i want a true blue 3 box.. all i know is that my shoes should be here either tommorow or monday.. i brought them from air randy on Wednesday.. they arecurrently in the usa right now w000t!!

I should be able to get a pair of these shoes, but I will take a real close look at them, and then decide whether to keep or trade them. I wonder if someoneout there will consider trading a Legacy Pack for a pair of these?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by The J Collector

I wouldnt be buying off them hong kong sites ,, Theres a chance there not at all real..........
They released out there already.

Originally Posted by gstbmn

nerd.gif
bdis1986 wrote:

nerd.gif

alantam wrote:

Copped

rayray3thousand wrote:
"hi ray ,

thank your email "

nerd.gif

EXPOSED! PLEASE ADD VMVinc TO THE NIKETALK $h! list

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

damn those things look like boats...i'm a sz 9 myself and don't want to wear shoes that look like a boat or a banana...but still if i canget em for retail
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by gstbmn

nerd.gif
bdis1986 wrote:

nerd.gif

alantam wrote:

Copped

rayray3thousand wrote:
"hi ray ,

thank your email "

nerd.gif

EXPOSED! PLEASE ADD VMVinc TO THE NIKETALK $h! list

Basically l0peter0l and alantam work for VMVinc, or they ARE vmvinc and are trying to scam everyone. DO NOT BUY FROM VMVinc. Hopefully people see throughthis BROKEN ENGLISH DIALECT. click on the screen names, one is from Hong Kong, vmvinc ships out of hong kong. If you have dealt with them then you would knowall emails are in a broken english text format as seen on their niketalk posts of them "purchasing" the shoes.

Again, I am here to help you guys, I am not promoting any website. I just simply do not want any of you to deal with the headaches that myself,GeneGreenRKO, NJstress03, Caliking03, FLATFOOT888 and many others had to go through.

So l0peter0l and alantam can understand I will say it like this...

Hi friend, you website is selling pre order shoes. You not have shoe to ship yet you sell like you do. You give fake tracking number so stall can happen.Paypal take long to refund and you know that. Now you exposed and business gone. Messed with wrong guy you done now. Good luck in future

Finally after a two week wait i have received my pair from Footalog!!!!!
smile.gif

these are
pimp.gif

jggwsp.jpg

21d0d8k.jpg

Now just waiting for my second pair from osneaker
tired.gif

Je suis un amour de chaussures de sport, et de parler à certains ennuyeux, pas intéressé

Non à la discrimination contre moi ...... vous n'êtes pas très bon en anglais , rayray3thousand , can you understand???i hope so

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

damn those things look like boats...i'm a sz 9 myself and don't want to wear shoes that look like a boat or a banana...but still if i can get em for retail
glasses.gif

imagine if you were sz13 like me..even ye a size 12 and he 5'8 lol

Originally Posted by bigj505

its nice to see u guys getting ur pairs. i cant imagine spending 250 on these tho. not because they are not worth it, but because i never really flipped for them in the 1st place. if they drop in the US like the CG spizikes did, ill def cop for retail. i would be a beast saying i need these and dropping 250 just because thats not how i truly feel.
CONGRATS GUYS!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom