Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

First of all, what you do with your money is your own business and I am not hating! However, I would like to know why those people that paid $200+ for these shoes didn't just get a 2001 DS pair from Ebay? I have read that people have paid up to $250+ and I've seen plenty of DS 3's (01) on ebay going for less than $250. Wouldn't be a better investment to buy a shoe that had better quality as opposed to buying a recent edition which most likely will not compare to the quality of the 2001's?

Why should I get a DS 2001 pair if I can get a 2009 TB 3 which in my opinion has the same quality leather than the 2001, newly made, and fresh??! I owned a2001 TB 3 and I can say is it has the same quality and appearance.....

Originally Posted by AB Doom

My real good Jordan Brand homie (top flight exec) emailed me last week and informed me that these are an International release only!

JB is testing the International market with these...

That made my decision easy go to osneaker.com and cop em asap!

Keep thinking their coming to the states...
411.jpg

ohwell.gif

I'll buy these right from the stockroom of my finishline in due time.

That's funny they are Spizikes...Internationally there's no hype about Spizikes...

JB had excess inventory of those poorly selling Cool Greys, therefore they landed in the states...

I highly doubt the highly coveted True Blue 3's will sell poorly Internationally...that leaves no excess inventory to move to the States for retail...

JB saw how the Spizikes failed...they can't lose overseas with the TB 3's...

A lot heads are going to be sick if they really think they are dropping at retail spots lol!

Even if they do...they will be very limited and a headache to get...I don't have time for that...to each his own...

Originally Posted by AB Doom

That's funny they are Spizikes...Internationally there's no hype about Spizikes...

JB had excess inventory of those poorly selling Cool Greys, therefore they landed in the states...

I highly doubt the highly coveted True Blue 3's will sell poorly Internationally...that leaves no excess inventory to move to the States for retail...

JB saw how the Spizikes failed...they can't lose overseas with the TB 3's...

A lot heads are going to be sick if they really think they are dropping at retail spots lol!

Even if they do...they will be very limited and a headache to get...I don't have time for that...to each his own...

There was excess inventory of the CDP 11/12 along with every other JB shoe that has released overseas in recent years. These will be no different. Keepjustifying paying $250 for a $150 shoe.
ohwell.gif

I doubt these well be dropping in the states ... Ill just sit back and find out for myself when the time comes.

hmm.. yea imma just cop a couple pairs for retail (or discount) when they drop here in the U.S.

Def no need to panic, they [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]WILL[/color] release here.

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

Wow...these are dead-on the 2001's.

Nice pics everyone.

No there not. Notice how the blue on the inner part of the shoe turns into white.
Did you know thats how the OG's were?? Which makes them better imo

Well stores should be getting their august manifest soon, so we will see if they are going to release stateside very soon.

I don't understand how people are so sure these are coming to the states. So far there has been only confirmation that these are NOT coming to the US.

I might have to actually buy these. My pockets are going to hurt for awhile.................................not really
laugh.gif

take it for what you want but these ARE NOT RELEASING IN THE STATES... im not saying to go drop $250 if you don't have it, but don't plan on walkinginto your local finishline anytime soon and seeing these on display

^^^ Its no use....no matter how many times we repeat it, everyone thinks they know everything and will refuse to believe it until august comes and goes and notb III's drop....until then you might as well not waste your time trying to give out any info

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by Technique 317

^^^ you exactly right....you aint heard one complaint about quality or anything from anyone who actually has the shoes

They did a really good job with this shoe. I am very satisfied with the tumbled leather. I would be very very dissappointed if I owned any III's from 06 or the CDP's, knowing that JB couldve used this same treatment for those. And all this coming from someone who does not own anything past 2003, and has hated JB for the past 3 years.

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

First of all, what you do with your money is your own business and I am not hating! However, I would like to know why those people that paid $200+ for these shoes didn't just get a 2001 DS pair from Ebay? I have read that people have paid up to $250+ and I've seen plenty of DS 3's (01) on ebay going for less than $250. Wouldn't be a better investment to buy a shoe that had better quality as opposed to buying a recent edition which most likely will not compare to the quality of the 2001's?

I paid 228 shipped for my pair. I havent been able to find a pair of wearable pair of 01's with non yellowed heel tabs for less than 310 shipped in a sz 9.5 or 10. Quality is very good on this pair, and alot better than the trash that came in the cdp. I have 01 black cements, and while the leather is not as soft, its pretty damn close to the 01's.

^ exactly, i dont think i have ever seen ds true blue 3's for under $300 that were wearable and not yellow. to me $250 is a reasonable price to have shoesmonths in advance. if they do come out(which i dont think they will) then oh well i'll buy another pair for retail.

Back
Top Bottom