Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Im hoping all that international release talk was false....^^

Will get them in the states soon enough after ......................

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Man watch it be so cliche.

Create hype, quickstrike, campout & sold out in minutes

All pre-orders here in Toronto are practically sold out
laugh.gif

if anyone needs a pair i [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]might[/color] be able to get your size PM me

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

Yep...I pulled that trigger a couple days ago myself =)

awww @%$ ... you did SMH NOR CAL LADY
Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

hoping for euro overstock to trickle to the states over time.
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Im pretty sure they will sooner or later .

Rico I made an impulse buy lol but I mean for 185 or whatever, I can't even be mad. I'll take another pair when they drop stateside

Originally Posted by DCS23

Originally Posted by freshair

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

got mine from Beijing...still not with me though, have to wait for it to be handcarried to me by a friend. thanks a lot brads, you know who you are...

jagged stitching makes those look suspect

yeah the tongue and backs look a little off...and the tongues look super long in the second pic...the retail ones i seen are looking mint
Wow.. that tongue..
sick.gif

PM me if you want a pair from a german footlocker with the original receipt for authencity.
I am selling for a fair price. the more pairs the cheaper it will get - shipping is either 2 or 3 weeks. depends on what you want and what you are willing topay.

130+ feedback on ebay and i accept paypal.

Originally Posted by saymoregotsole

where do you cop? i got my OG pair but need a backup, more info plz thx
i cop from footlocker in Munich, Germany.
For the exact prices please drop me a message. I will take pictures of your item along with the original receipt before you have to pay.

i just orderd on ebay for 169.76 shipped size 11 i had 15%off plus ebay bucks not bad i hope the tounges dont come bucherd we will see

wow, your OG pair has been without a backup for about 20 years....

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Captain Obvious, of course he meant the '01 Retros. So, depending on his age, those would be HIS OG's....

u effin mini-mods and correctors and grammar police all think you're so smart and so much better than everybody else.... I wish I could see some ofy'all in my hood or at the malls I be at or whatever and see how smart and how much bashing you're doing then cuz on the 4 . . . .

People just in here tryna find a plug to get these TB3 and the best you can up with is a bash.... hope that made you feel like a man inine5 you are so effintough dude

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Captain Obvious, of course he meant the '01 Retros. So, depending on his age, those would be HIS OG's....

u effin mini-mods and correctors and grammar police all think you're so smart and so much better than everybody else.... I wish I could see some of y'all in my hood or at the malls I be at or whatever and see how smart and how much bashing you're doing then cuz on the 4 . . . .

People just in here tryna find a plug to get these TB3 and the best you can up with is a bash.... hope that made you feel like a man inine5 you are so effin tough dude
eyes.gif
don't let a little comment about shoes ruin your day,it ain;t that serious.....

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

u effin mini-mods and correctors and grammar police all think you're so smart and so much better than everybody else.... I wish I could see some of y'all in my hood or at the malls I be at or whatever and see how smart and how much bashing you're doing then cuz on the 4 . . . .

People just in here tryna find a plug to get these TB3 and the best you can up with is a bash.... hope that made you feel like a man inine5 you are so effin tough dude
eyes.gif
don't let a little comment about shoes ruin your day, it ain;t that serious.....

My day is far from ruined, but possibly your life is because you guys just try and get points by talking down to others . . . . if you don't wanna help theguy get his kix why even waste your finger dexterity by typing what you thought was funny ?

Originally Posted by djaward

Jordan Brand lost my business for ever. Why would they release these international only?? Thats a slap to the face to us collectors. Got to Hell Jordan Brand.
Ya... cause there are no collectors anywhere else in the world...
eyes.gif

Do you know how many U.S. only releases there have been?? If you really want a pair, you can get them... you just have to do what the rest of the planetusually has to do and get them online.

Originally Posted by gwap6790

Anybody know where I can get a 7 or 7.5 pm me and have good karma bestowed upon you.
Me tooo!!! Really wanna hook up someone for looking out for me for the 11/12 release...so PLEASE PM me if you know anywhere...footalog is alreadysold out of that size and don't think I'll have a shot unless I find someone over seas
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Im telling you people..

Shop with Air-Randy. Great communication, FAST shipping, excellent deal.

Shoes came wrapped, in original and labeled box.

Nesto what up kid.
What's his info?...his site has been down for a very long time.

looks like pre order here in T.O. is pretty much finished....got my 3 pair sz. 10 looking to hook up some trades PM me!

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Anyone that ordered from Footalog - did they send you a confirmation email or anything?

It took a very long time to get the shoes, like 2 weeks, but this was back in June....once I did get them though they were flawless

Confirm email from paypal once I paid, and then tracking once they shipped two weeks later

They may have improved shipping time by now though

Back
Top Bottom