Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by Jetson2333

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Still no word from Footalog.

As far as what, an order confirmation? Tracking info?
Neither. I have gotten an e-mail confirmation for my order and have not gotten an e-mail with my tracking info. I ordered on Tuesday, so it will be a week tomorrow. Everyone who ordered on this thread said they got an e-mail confirmation of their order and/or an e-mail with tracking info....and I have received neither. I e-mailed them at least three times with no response.
You aint alone...haven't gotten an order confirmation or tracking number
ohwell.gif
Finally got my tracking & email. It took a friggin week. I hope you get yours too, bro.

Originally Posted by JUPITER SAM

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by Air Rob21

TB's back up on Nike.com (UK), fsr too!

If anyone needs a US11 let me know.
And they have ruff and tuff 1s! I knew I should have become better friends with some of my UK work colleagues

How much for the US11 shipped to California?????

is that beyonce in ur avy
eek.gif
nerd.gif

b7036f934e55258d4bc03bb114a0f0c7e88ae97b.jpg
eab363c9464b2be84cf9331d18aefb319d8d9d97.jpg
9ec26e24442ef429330170fd1c8fddea3bbcbd06.jpg

Finally receive my shipment. The quality is acceptable. The poor thing is they dont have retro card this time
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sell 2009 AJ 3 true blue, size: 9.5 to 11. $210 shipped
Sell CDP 11/12 size 9.5 $400 shipped.

anyone get word on these shipping from kix-files. I ordered mine in the second wave and they said ship today or tomorrow but I was checking to see if anyonegot confirmation yet.

copped off of ebay for $189 shipped. i just hope i dont get messed up tounges or anything. has anyone ever bought from kbryant8twfan?

Originally Posted by 310HxA

copped off of ebay for $189 shipped. i just hope i dont get messed up tounges or anything. has anyone ever bought from kbryant8twfan?
Oh what the hell? I ordered mine from him for 200 shipped!

Anyway, my pair didn't come in yet. Hope they ain't messed up, i emailed him about it.

Anyway, my pair didn't come in yet. Hope they ain't messed up, i emailed him about it.

YEA I THINK IT DEPENDS ON UR SIZE CUZ I SAW THAT BIGGER SIZES ARE MORE EXPENSIVE

OH OK WHEN DID U ORDER YOURS?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I got my 10.5 for $186 shipped using Bing Cashback from him.
He emailed me saying because of the typhoon in Taiwan, which I watched the news about it, there might a delay in shipping.

Damn I wish I can copp these but I rather wait if jb decides to release these here/ money is kind of tight now since I'm buying a house/ I rather save for2 pairs of space jam haha

Originally Posted by maluah

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I got my 10.5 for $186 shipped using Bing Cashback from him.
He emailed me saying because of the typhoon in Taiwan, which I watched the news about it, there might a delay in shipping.

I ordered mine from him too and got the same email. He seems pretty legit, so I'm not too worried, but we'll see.

Thats exactly why i dont mess with the early release stuff, those pairs never made it to QC, they were taken and finished off poorly by the goon squad. I gotmine yesterday off ebay for $197.50 shipped. from 1996jordan7592 mfj or whatever his name is lol.

im puttin ma trust on kix-files jus that i forgot to ask for double boxing so maybe my box will come jacked up

YEA I THINK IT DEPENDS ON UR SIZE CUZ I SAW THAT BIGGER SIZES ARE MORE EXPENSIVE

OH OK WHEN DID U ORDER YOURS?

ordered mine on wednesday last week.

Frickin typhoon, it's all good though

Originally Posted by footalog

For the pre-orders of AJ3 TB, we will ship your shoes on 11-13 August and send you the tracking number to you soon.
Please be patient.

Also, we will restock some sizes too. Please send us messages if you want to secure your sizes, thanks!
Thanks

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Thats exactly why i dont mess with the early release stuff, those pairs never made it to QC, they were taken and finished off poorly by the goon squad. I got mine yesterday off ebay for $197.50 shipped. from 1996jordan7592 mfj or whatever his name is lol.

care to post some pics? i think i bought from the same seller, was his name air19710617jordan?

was your pair flawless, or did you get some chewed up tongues?

anyone who got their hands on these is the leather more the cdp's or the fire red retros? what about the midsoles for these too?

Anybody know if the TB IIIs are available in Taiwan? Because I know this was an Asia release too but they never reached the Philippines.

just copped mine, now i can break out my '01 retro's that have been in BNIB condition, will post pics of both when the '09 retro's arrive

Originally Posted by MilXI

anyone who got their hands on these is the leather more the cdp's or the fire red retros? what about the midsoles for these too?

1000000% the TB leather if more like CDP material than previous retroed III's....i was comparing my fire red just last saturday...these 09 tb's seemlike they will crease far easier than my fire reds which were put into regular rotation for the past few months they've been worn at least 20 times andstill havent creased or shown their age...dont get me wrong JB stepped it up with this release and i would buy all the pairs again if i had to, but likeeverything else retroed by JB older is always better

Originally Posted by DCS23

1000000% the TB leather if more like CDP material than previous retroed III's....i was comparing my fire red just last saturday...these 09 tb's seem like they will crease far easier than my fire reds which were put into regular rotation for the past few months they've been worn at least 20 times and still havent creased or shown their age...dont get me wrong JB stepped it up with this release and i would buy all the pairs again if i had to, but like everything else retroed by JB older is always better

Damn I was hoping the leather was more like the Fire Red retro. Leather on the fire reds is on point but the midsoles are awful. Leather on the fire reds ishands down better than the cdp but midsoles are a different story. The midsoles on the fire reds seem to chip away so easily but I've rocked my CDP'squite a bit toe boxes look real bad but the midsoles are still great no chipping at all. Maybe I got lucky with my CDP midsoles

Originally Posted by DCS23

1000000% the TB leather if more like CDP material than previous retroed III's....i was comparing my fire red just last saturday...these 09 tb's seem like they will crease far easier than my fire reds which were put into regular rotation for the past few months they've been worn at least 20 times and still havent creased or shown their age...dont get me wrong JB stepped it up with this release and i would buy all the pairs again if i had to, but like everything else retroed by JB older is always better

Damn I was hoping the leather was more like the Fire Red retro. Leather on the fire reds is on point but the midsoles are awful. Leather on the fire reds is hands down better than the cdp but midsoles are a different story. The midsoles on the fire reds seem to chip away so easily but I've rocked my CDP's quite a bit toe boxes look real bad but the midsoles are still great no chipping at all. Maybe I got lucky with my CDP midsoles
dont get me wrong...like i said JB stepped it up big time with this release...guess im just hard on them since ive been around supporting nike/jbsince OG 4 days...my fire reds have no chipping whatsoever though...i definitely wouldnt pass on this release if you have a chance to get them...it is worththe going prices on ebay and elsewhere

I am about to purchase a pair for $180 shipped. I took a gamble and offered an eBay seller $180, and they accepted. Hopefully, everything works out.

if anybody order their pair from kix files can they please post up pic and about how long did it take to arive i got an email from them saying tht my order hasbeen process

Back
Top Bottom