Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

just sold my pair to a friend ....... I couldn't stand the material
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
.....these look better in picture.

371991033.jpg

371991029.jpg

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Originally Posted by c4

I missed the post man yesterday (and I was at my house). Hopefully I'll get them today

I hate when that happens
mad.gif

Well, after chasing my pair down (had to go to 3 different post offices) I finally got them. Overall, I'm happy with them. They definitely feel nicer thanmy FRIII's and cdp III's, but they're not on par with the 01's.

I'm happy to see JB is at least producing some shoes with better quality and with the pics of the space jams it seems like quality may start to pick upover time n hopefully stay higher to maintain a larger customer base in the US.

I can't wait for my wearable shoe trees to arrive n then I'll break these out. I'm in love with them atm n I don't wanna wreck em. Once Idon't gotta worry bout the creases i'm breakin out these, about 3 pairs of ds Is, n two pairs of XIIs. I can't wait lol I'm giddy like a lilkid

kbryant8twfan came through!! He's legit. The pair i got does not have messed up tongues!
pimp.gif

In comparison, the fake leather is not as strong as the FR III's. That's all i got to say so far

mine arrived earlier this afternoon. I'm happy with the shoes most definitely, this is my first pair of III's and my favorite colorway. quick questionfor those that ordered through kbryant8twfan. did your order ship with a foreign basketball magazine? mine came in with one from '97. I can'tunderstand one word on it and I'm not sure of the language, but it got some cool pictures in it lol

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

I'm happy to see JB is at least producing some shoes with better quality and with the pics of the space jams it seems like quality may start to pick up over time n hopefully stay higher to maintain a larger customer base in the US.

I can't wait for my wearable shoe trees to arrive n then I'll break these out. I'm in love with them atm n I don't wanna wreck em. Once I don't gotta worry bout the creases i'm breakin out these, about 3 pairs of ds Is, n two pairs of XIIs. I can't wait lol I'm giddy like a lil kid

True about the quality has been better than cdp but wearble shoe trees? Info?

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

I'm happy to see JB is at least producing some shoes with better quality and with the pics of the space jams it seems like quality may start to pick up over time n hopefully stay higher to maintain a larger customer base in the US.

I can't wait for my wearable shoe trees to arrive n then I'll break these out. I'm in love with them atm n I don't wanna wreck em. Once I don't gotta worry bout the creases i'm breakin out these, about 3 pairs of ds Is, n two pairs of XIIs. I can't wait lol I'm giddy like a lil kid

What He Said Wearable Shoe Trees..

Originally Posted by axelfoley5

mine arrived earlier this afternoon. I'm happy with the shoes most definitely, this is my first pair of III's and my favorite colorway. quick question for those that ordered through kbryant8twfan. did your order ship with a foreign basketball magazine? mine came in with one from '97. I can't understand one word on it and I'm not sure of the language, but it got some cool pictures in it lol

Yea, mine came with a magazine from 2000 with Kobe on the cover. It actually has some good photos inside it. I wish I could read it. I also got a copy of somenewspaper. haha

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

What He Said Wearable Shoe Trees..
wearableshoetrees.com, I googled, youtubed etc, and they seem like the best choice. Its a plastic insert u wear while u wear the shoe thatprevents them from gettin all creased up. Some ppl say theyre a lil uncomfortable but I doubt it. They were only 17 shipped and you can move them between allyour shoes. I also HATE the way creased IIIs look, so even if I end up not likin these, at least Ill know better, and theyre pretty cheap. Im 99% sure theseare a great buy tho

dam i should of got 2 pair i whent to the mall today to check out the 7 pack and i wore my true blues wich i got on thursday everybody was looking at my feetbreaking necks the guy at footaction was pissed that they didnt release in the states but anyway i did not copp the 7 pack material is cheap im just going toget another pair of these 3s peace

dude u guys complaining about the material...this has been jb's quality for awhile now, nothing new...suck it up...lucky we getting some original colors.

Originally Posted by axelfoley5

mine arrived earlier this afternoon. I'm happy with the shoes most definitely, this is my first pair of III's and my favorite colorway. quick question for those that ordered through kbryant8twfan. did your order ship with a foreign basketball magazine? mine came in with one from '97. I can't understand one word on it and I'm not sure of the language, but it got some cool pictures in it lol
Yeah mine came today too. I got a regular magazine

For everybody that ordered from kbryant8twfan...THERE IS A REASON WHY WE GOT A MAGAZINE/BOOK ALONG WITH OUR SHOES!! I think he's playing a game with us orsomething. He wants us to work together

lol, j/k...glad everybody got their pair.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

For everybody that ordered from kbryant8twfan...THERE IS A REASON WHY WE GOT A MAGAZINE/BOOK ALONG WITH OUR SHOES!! I think he's playing a game with us or something. He wants us to work together

lol, j/k...glad everybody got their pair.

haha I'm also glad. that was my first time pre-ordering shoes through an international seller, but dude was legit, quick and great at communicating thewhole time. the magazine is dope too...wait, scratch that. the pictures are dope. and the shoes some of these dudes are wearing are dope too. and I'llassume that the words are dope as well...as I have no choice but to assume so. that geometry book still sounds so random though lol

I read in ISS that these are coming stateside next year
Guess I'll wait, congrats on all yall that copped
Oh and Wearable Shoe Trees are pretty dope, I paid 10 bucks, and they prevented a lot of unneeded creases

Originally Posted by ThaThaThaBay

I read in ISS that these are coming stateside next year
Guess I'll wait, congrats on all yall that copped
Oh and Wearable Shoe Trees are pretty dope, I paid 10 bucks, and they prevented a lot of unneeded creases
A reliable source here said there's a slim chance, but very slim

I don't know, but I'm just glad I got my pair. JB is stupid so I wouldn't be surprised with whatever they do.

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

You guys doubting
smh.gif

This is the last time I will say this and please NO MORE PM'S calling me out as a liar.

This is an INTERNATIONAL RELEASE.

CANADA / ASIA / United Kingdom.

It MAY, I say MAY release later in the U.S. Believe me Niketalk will be the first to know.

If I get one more private message tryin' to Punk my #%+

The %*%% Niketalk

What do you know? BabyJ himself.

I like how he emphasized "May", hmm..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom