Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by h0opman31

Originally Posted by ILLISTIK

Thank you so much footalog! I ordered on thurs, shipped on fri morning, and arrived on my doorsteps today at noon. The shoes were flawless and excellent condition. Here are some pics for you guys.

so it took footalog 2 business days for the shoes to arrive to you?
Yup, its only took 2 business days. Shipping is extremely fast considering it shipped from overseas. Cop your pair from them, no regrets.

Originally Posted by ienycepnoyi

anyone know if footalog is gonna restock?
I'm not too sure if they will, but they might. They just restocked last thurs and they have been selling quick.

Originally Posted by h0opman31

Thank you so much footalog! I ordered on thurs, shipped on fri morning, and arrived on my doorsteps today at noon. The shoes were flawless and excellent condition. Here are some pics for you guys.

so it took footalog 2 business days for the shoes to arrive to you?
Yup, its only took 2 business days. Shipping is extremely fast considering it shipped from overseas. Cop your pair from them, no regrets.
i did. they shipped my Monday morning by airmail. So im hoping i get it before friday.

I'm bout to order from footalog.com tomorrow. This will be my last pair of Jordans after the VII DMP pack until the Space Jams probably.

got my pair in today! thanks again bro
pimp.gif

looking to trade MY sz.10 for a 9.5..anyone?
nerd.gif

^ CG IIIs dont go for much anymore. they can be had for under 200. Def. one of my Fav, 3s
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wish i wouldve doubled up on those
smh.gif

I just got my pair from kix-files, size 12. There perfect! I am actually going to be selling these so I can get my actual size 11.5. If anyone is interestedPM me. I will be putting them up on ebay soon my member name is yatesmcgates also I will post pics shortly.

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

Top III's of all time
1.White/Cements
2.True Blues
3.Black/Cements
4.Mochas
5.Cool Greys
hell, while i am here.

1. Black cement iii
2. True Blue
3. White Cement
4. Cool Grey
5. Fire Red

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Top III's of all time
1.White/Cements
2.True Blues
3.Black/Cements
4.Mochas
5.Cool Greys
hell, while i am here.

1. Black cement iii
2. True Blue
3. White Cement
4. Cool Grey
5. Fire Red
I gotta agree with JFMartiMcDandruff

IMO, blk cements look fantastic with white laces

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Top III's of all time
1.White/Cements
2.True Blues
3.Black/Cements
4.Mochas
5.Cool Greys
hell, while i am here.

1. Black cement iii
2. True Blue
3. White Cement
4. Cool Grey
5. Fire Red

thats a nice list i didnt like the fire red retros cause of the darker print guess everyone is different ima still stick to my list though

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Top III's of all time
1.White/Cements
2.True Blues
3.Black/Cements
4.Mochas
5.Cool Greys
hell, while i am here.

1. Black cement iii
2. True Blue
3. White Cement
4. Cool Grey
5. Fire Red

thats a nice list i didnt like the fire red retros cause of the darker print guess everyone is different

at least theres no ugly #*@ FLIPS in there and Mochas look like Wht cements with dookie stains, im crossin my fingers for the OG fire reds to come out in thefuture. It''ll probably be an international release tho,
laugh.gif

The True Blue III's are all over the Euro NDC website in a FSR.... Why arent the Non US NT member residents helping us out? I mean then yall that ask mefor a HOH hook up be talking crazy cause a pimp dont want to do it for free... I always look out for those that do the same and dont just say they will. at88.10 euros?! what is that like 126.00 USD? DAMN!

Anyone that can look out for me i got you faded!

Back
Top Bottom