Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Got my 2 pair from kbryant8twfan....both perfect...no fd up tongues. Anyone else notice the lack on interior ankle collar padding however when compared toother threes?

Leather is supreme quality on these compared to recent retro 3s since the 2003 white/cements.

Picked up my pair from kixfiles today at the post office.....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

The True Blue III's are all over the Euro NDC website in a FSR.... Why arent the Non US NT member residents helping us out? I mean then yall that ask me for a HOH hook up be talking crazy cause a pimp dont want to do it for free... I always look out for those that do the same and dont just say they will. at 88.10 euros?! what is that like 126.00 USD? DAMN!

Anyone that can look out for me i got you faded!

88.10 pounds, different from euros
yup, retail is actually 120 euros i believe, which is like $170 USD.....
I've been to a couple of Footlockers in the UK and they retail for £89 which is about $150.

Originally Posted by abstrack

Originally Posted by The7onius

i copped the 7 package this weekend, now im thinking about cancelling the order and ordering another pair of these, they have all the sizes on niketown UK, what do you guys think?? my brother will tell me the price on shipping, for these to ship from london to orlando, i'll let y'all know incase some of y'all need help getting them
Unless you know or see something I don't, the UK site doesn't ship to the US.

yeah my brother's in london, i was supposed to be there right now, i would have helped a few of y'all out

Finally got my pair in today... I'm too lazy to take pictures but I'm really satisfied with the shoes. I'm tempted to buy another pair
pimp.gif

wink.gif
stevesteve72 wrote:

sircharles2ol3 wrote:
waiting for US Release
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Me too keep your fingers crossed.
laugh.gif

A CREDIBLE source said they are droppin' next SPRING.

I just received my pair from air19710617jordan, and I'm more than satisfied! DO NOT be TIMID and OFFER them a REASONABLE PRICE
wink.gif
. I got my pair for $180 shipped from them.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

wink.gif
stevesteve72 wrote:

sircharles2ol3 wrote:
waiting for US Release
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif

I just received my pair from air19710617jordan, and I'm more than satisfied! DO NOT be TIMID and OFFER them a REASONABLE PRICE
wink.gif
happy.gif

how long did shipping take

Originally Posted by Sourkush

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

wink.gif
stevesteve72 wrote:

sircharles2ol3 wrote:
waiting for US Release
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif
happy.gif

how long did shipping take
They shipped them out on Monday, and I received them today. 2-3 days.

A couple questions...

Has an Air Jordan Retro ever released overseas - then been followed by a subsequent US release? I can't think of any off the top.
Usually the reverse if Nike feels generous...

What is the US equavilant in dollars for the retail price these "overseas" sellers are paying? In other words, what is the retail
price for these in US dollars? Curious as to the profit margins, not as a seller myself, but as a buyer.

Back
Top Bottom