Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

yo, these are on shoetrends right now for 200. few sizes left.

im a lil scared to order cuz im wonderin are they gonna be yellowed 2001s? or they just took those pics like that?

are they the 09s? cuz if so then thats a good deal i'll cop from there instead of skiptomyshoe and save $10

answer this for me somebody asap please
nerd.gif

http://emob612.photobucket.com/albums/tt201/Psypha7/d466ef5a.jpg

2nd pair

FRESH OUT THE BOX

OooooWeeE!!!

YES~ My pair came in....waiting for me at home.

I am just sad I wont be able to take good pics until the weekend when I can shoot them in the daylight. Oh well...I will snap some for you all anyways.

Originally Posted by Yo Andreee

Finally got my pair in today... I'm too lazy to take pictures but I'm really satisfied with the shoes. I'm tempted to buy another pair
pimp.gif
I'm tempted to buy another too. Ever since I got mine saturday I've worn them none stop(i.e. no creases too
happy.gif
). These are made comfy
happy.gif

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by abstrack

Originally Posted by The7onius

i copped the 7 package this weekend, now im thinking about cancelling the order and ordering another pair of these, they have all the sizes on niketown UK, what do you guys think?? my brother will tell me the price on shipping, for these to ship from london to orlando, i'll let y'all know incase some of y'all need help getting them
Unless you know or see something I don't, the UK site doesn't ship to the US.

yeah my brother's in london, i was supposed to be there right now, i would have helped a few of y'all out

Cool. I'm headed over there end of next week. I'm hoping these are still available.

everyone waiting for a U.S. release, won't happen, they sold out once already on niketown uk, now they've just restocked, with all the reselling andall the orders made to websites i'd be very surprised if they go ahead and risk putting them out for sale again just for the U.S. customers, when you havemore than reasonible chance of having them now from indepent websites such as footlog. for an exclusive sneaker, there sure is alot of them floating aroundonline, ive been told by family members you can walk into any sneaker store in london and they're in there.

i love it here i've been on niketalk since 02 is jus turned 18 u do the math. . . . . . made ma account a good month ago = low post count

Back
Top Bottom