Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

Im iffy on the shoe. The love for 4s has me feeling like I need to cop to add to collection but the other part of me is like I aint gonna rock these much so it's not worth the money right now to me with all these other releases coming up I want and want to double up on plus still adding to my colection with past realeses. So I won't grab these on release day cause i wanna spend the 200 else were but I'm confident if the time comes I decide to buy I won't pay much over retail.

"remastered" or not Jordan IVs at 200 retail just doesn't make sense to me
That's what I thought u were saying,I'm sorry let's just drop it, it's just not worth arguing, I'm wrong.

No dealing in absolutes doesn't make any since my very new to NT friend.

I'm probably a lil older than you and been around this culture for a while.

"remastered" or not Jordan IVs at 200 retail just doesn't make sense to me (hence why I haven't copped anything this year).

I think this colorway is cool but not really comfortable paying 200 for it. So like I said if I could get it for close to under retail its a maybe, but even then I'm really just not that pressed.
well said...his response made no sense to me lol

Only up side of this higher price imo is less resellers and less people wanting to dish out the 200 bucks, means people that actually want them can get them.

Only up side of this higher price imo is less resellers and less people wanting to dish out the 200 bucks, means people that actually want them can get them.

Would rather pay a reseller $200 with a retail of $160 than have every release $200 since I don't miss every release.

There is no real good in having the price go up since all we do is pay more out of pocket.

Would rather pay a reseller $200 with a retail of $160 than have every release $200 since I don't miss every release.

There is no real good in having the price go up since all we do is pay more out of pocket.

Your not wrong. I agree paying more is never a good thing, just easier to cop since the price increase. From my experience tho

Your not wrong. I agree paying more is never a good thing, just easier to cop since the price increase. From my experience tho

I hear you. I think the flooding of shoes plays a major part for sure.
It's like at least one color that drops every weekend. Jb has no chill lol

Big homie I think dudes truly forget that Jordans use to drop once a month (if that).

I really appreciate being more of an older homie when it comes to sneaker culture now because the younger (probably hypebeast) me would've had no money.

There was nothing better than coming to school Monday morning with the newest release. I always knew in the back of my mind that I would be fresh as hell for at least a month.

Ironically now new drops every weekend but the coolest kids are the ones who wear stuff no one else can find (typically old heat)

Last edited by a moderator:

Big homie I think dudes truly forget that Jordans use to drop once a month (if that).

I really appreciate being more of an older homie when it comes to sneaker culture now because the younger (probably hypebeast) me would've had no money.

There was nothing better than coming to school Monday morning with the newest release. I always knew in the back of my mind that I would be fresh as hell for at least a month.

Ironically now new drops every weekend but the coolest kids are the ones who wear stuff no one else can find (typically old heat)

Yup. When I was in college, I remember marking off the jordan dropping for the month and being there to grab my pair on release day.
Summers used to be dry for releases also and I remember going to the mall with money in my pockets but nothing to buy :lol:

Things have changed completely for sure. I kinda wish there was more for me when I was younger but def not to the level we get now.

Yup. When I was in college, I remember marking off the jordan dropping for the month and being there to grab my pair on release day.
Summers used to be dry for releases also and I remember going to the mall with money in my pockets but nothing to buy :lol:

Things have changed completely for sure. I kinda wish there was more for me when I was younger but def not to the level we get now.

Summers were always saved for the new "low-top" version of whatever retro was popping for that year (low 12s, 13s, 14s etc).

I def remember running around with too much money in the summer but I never complained.

I get what you mean when you say you wish there was more when we were kids, but I also think JB has spoiled kids these days. Literally everything DROPS or is at someones finger tips. I remember waiting years to get good stuff (bred IVs, cement 3s etc). Now and days if your patient enough it will drop.

Repped for accuracy.

I remember the theme used to be "year of the __ model" and that was it. We would get a couple og colors then a couple retro+ and that was pretty much it. Was so chill. We used to toss the football and make jokes with strangers while in line.

It's kinda tense in line these days... Well last that I checked :lol:

After looking at YouTube for them teals, starting to change my mind on these,not feeling them but I did before,

these feels very under the radar. but, ppl might jump on them come release day. teal seems to have that effect.

Suprised so many people hating on these. Im def scooping a pair, will be interesting to see how fast they go, curious to see if the NT feedback falls in line with the general concensus.

Suprised so many people hating on these. Im def scooping a pair, will be interesting to see how fast they go, curious to see if the NT feedback falls in line with the general concensus.
I really think these will sit for a while. Not too many people can pull that CW off. 

I really think these will sit for a while. Not too many people can pull that CW off. 

Idk why, I hated these at first but now I'm feelin them. I think a lot of people don't like the cw cuz no one has a closet full of teal gear to pair up with them.

Back
Top Bottom