Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

Was hoping to find some vids on youtube of these in hand. But only come across the rep sellers, one who claims the teal is actually 3M .. it is?

Was hoping to find some vids on youtube of these in hand. But only come across the rep sellers, one who claims the teal is actually 3M .. it is?

OMG especially the chinese chick who keeps talkin bout the "jumper man"!!!!! Lmao [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Teal is shiny/glossy looking in a cpl vids though. Idk if it was cuz they had the flash on recording or if its the quality of the reps.

We should be seeing official pics here soon within the next week or so

OMG especially the chinese chick who keeps talkin bout the "jumper man"!!!!! Lmao [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Are u referring to this vid?

Big homie I think dudes truly forget that Jordans use to drop once a month (if that).

I really appreciate being more of an older homie when it comes to sneaker culture now because the younger (probably hypebeast) me would've had no money.

There was nothing better than coming to school Monday morning with the newest release. I always knew in the back of my mind that I would be fresh as hell for at least a month.

Ironically now new drops every weekend but the coolest kids are the ones who wear stuff no one else can find (typically old heat)

Yup. When I was in college, I remember marking off the jordan dropping for the month and being there to grab my pair on release day.
Summers used to be dry for releases also and I remember going to the mall with money in my pockets but nothing to buy :lol:

Things have changed completely for sure. I kinda wish there was more for me when I was younger but def not to the level we get now.

the days. prices varied on which model released. i could save lunch money and buy a new pair. a new outfit was a fresh white tee and a color one underneath.

Any side by side pic of teal 4s along with green glow 4?thinking of selling my green glow and get these instead

Green glows r def nice imo, just gotta pair a week or so ago for a 100, my boy wore em one time had box n all joints r flawless look new almost, i wouldnt sell to get these new ones tho

Green glows r def nice imo, just gotta pair a week or so ago for a 100, my boy wore em one time had box n all joints r flawless look new almost, i wouldnt sell to get these new ones tho

$100 for some ds 4's is a steal. Id just wear them joints out and not feel bad about it. But im feelin the teals a little more

hurts our pockets too 

Im glad the price is where it's at. Makes it easier to cop if everyone can't afford em. There's plenty of other nice quality shoes, even jays at $80-$100, U don't have to be copping $200 retros

$100 for some ds 4's is a steal. Id just wear them joints out and not feel bad about it. But im feelin the teals a little more
yes sir i couldnt resist lol, they was worn 1x so not exactly DS but they look like it tho

Well, at least they're still coming out.  I was nervous these got cancelled.  Gonna shelf these until the summer to go with my teal Griffey Mariners alternate

Back
Top Bottom