Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

All retros are "limited" in the sense that they sell out instantly the day they drop. But it's not "limited" like it will be impossible to buy. If you go on Nike dot com or champs or foot locker at 10:00 am est when they release you should be able to get a pair easy. I got Oreos pretty easy from Nike and that was a more hyped release. Trying to get it from a retail store is way harder they do raffles for almost every retro they release every Saturday.

No limited as in all footlockers got the Oreos but only 1 getting the teals. There's a differents

No limited as in all footlockers got the Oreos but only 1 getting the teals. There's a differents

One in your area? Or one FTL? Some might not have it in their computers until today or tmr. Also, every retail shop doesn't get every retro. One champs by me hardly ever gets retros, the one down the street at the smaller mall does tho. So a few stores stock doesn't reflect global release. Copping retros in store is not worth the effor imo. If ur online at 10am you will be able to cart them no problem

My store isn't even doing a raffle, first come first serve. They did a raffle for the Oreos so im sayin this shoe is much less hyped and not gonna be hard to cop.

Less of these than I expected. Less of these than the Marvin the Martians. Tough to guage hype at this point because everyone's attention is still on the Marvins, but Saturday could be interesting.

everyone knows this. Just saying these don't seem to be produce like the Oreos or even the Martians.

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator

Maybe it is a smaller production, idk. A lot of people hating on the teals. They knew they were gonna sell hella Oreos no matter what, $190 might be high for a non OG cw. The footlocker by me that said they were getting them did not show up on the foot locker locator though. So idk how accurate that thing is. I know finish line isn't getting them at all, idk how limited that makes them. View media item 1437441

Less of these than I expected. Less of these than the Marvin the Martians. Tough to guage hype at this point because everyone's attention is still on the Marvins, but Saturday could be interesting.

Hype is 0 round my way, just stopped by Villa and only 2 people put name in the raffle while people was lined up at store opening for the MTM raffle last week.

Last edited:

And the gold foams dropping, should take some money off the table. I don't think these will be impossible to get on release day, but after that it might get tough

Last edited:
Would be much better if the upper was black and the top line on the mudsole was teal

not really a fan of the colour, I wish they released cool grey 4s instead 
tired.gif

Last edited:
this color green is mesmerizing to me for some reason.

will try my luck at my local finishline... need that $20 off :lol:

edit: cant believe FNL isn't getting them.... :/

Last edited:
Hmm so FNL is not getting these and it looks like a HOH only release around my way. It will be interesting to see how the non tumbled leather looks like on a "remastered" shoe. I have been impressed by the Legend Blue 4 and Oreo 4 so far but tumbled leather is easier to hide flaws.

Back
Top Bottom