Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

Are these a general release?  Called my local FTL and they are saying they won't be getting them.  On the phone with Champs now.  Every store I called said they don't have any info and to call back tomorrow or late next week.  Any of your local stores doing raffles for these shoes?

Last edited:
Now everyone wants these because they're limited smh

Not everyone...and IT IS a nice shoe. Why does it bother you so much, it's not like they are only selling one pair. :lol:

:lol: everyone wants them because a few people are interested in them.
These will sell regardless if I want them or not. I genuinely like them. It's the other purchases I've been making that's making me hesitate :smh:

I hope these will be an easy copped, got me worried now since the martins 7 sold out,

Green glows > teal 4s

Who else agrees?
*raises hand* Green glow are definitely cleaner than these. Much more wearable with different outfits. Those HD pictures though has me 
nerd.gif

*raises hand* Green glow are definitely cleaner than these. Much more wearable with different outfits. Those HD pictures though has me :nerd:

Can't agree there, green glows have such an odd color green, that's almost impossible to match. The teals could probably be paired up with several pro sports teams, Hornets, Mariners, Jaguars... Ect. Honestly feel like the only people talking green glows > teals are people who have green glows. If u put both shoes in front of me Id take the teals all day.

Can't agree there, green glows have such an odd color green, that's almost impossible to match. The teals could probably be paired up with several pro sports teams, Hornets, Mariners, Jaguars... Ect. Honestly feel like the only people talking green glows > teals are people who have green glows. If u put both shoes in front of me Id take the teals all day.
I don't have the teals in hand to compare but when I get them this week, i'll be doing a personal comparison. I might be back tracking after I see them in person. I can definitely see the appreciation for the teals. It's something different and I actually like it when JB puts out new colorways instead of recycling the same ones over and over. Especially on the 4's...one of my favorite Jordan's.

I don't have the teals in hand to compare but when I get them this week, i'll be doing a personal comparison. I might be back tracking after I see them in person. I can definitely see the appreciation for the teals. It's something different and I actually like it when JB puts out new colorways instead of recycling the same ones over and over. Especially on the 4's...one of my favorite Jordan's.
Repped. Def post a side by side pic. Im also i 4 fanatic. My favorite Jay.

I've been out of the mix for a while due to not being interested in anything coming out except for these and the black/red xi's low. Seeing more picks of these make me want a pair. Will decide Saturday if I want to wake up to try online.

I loved the green glows and love these . Now I have to compete against the resellers and hypebeasts for a pair. This sucks but I guess it is what we signed up for as shoe heads.

Last edited:
I loved the green glows and love these . Now I have to compete against the resellers and hypebeasts for a pair. This sucks but I guess it is what we signed up for as shoe heads.

You shouldn't have any problems getting these on NDC if u online at 10am. This is going to be one of the easier cops

Back
Top Bottom