Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

Guys, THESE are super limited, don't sleep please.:nthat:  
Guyhanginghimself.jpg
since when are super limited shoes made in gs sizes? I think dude who said Nike was playing games with the inventory was right; each store may only see so many pairs, but there are certainly more that won't be in circulation because of the lack of interest. Maybe they'll trickle through on the next few restocks or something.

These shoes are limited but the real problem is the majority of people dont want them. Hence why resell is so low and people trying to pump the shoe up.  If you want these shoes something tells me be there after your stores cut off time and you will be able to secure. So good luck to all who wants these I will be picking up a pair for under retail since I collect all mens fours.  i wont lie these might be in the botom tier of fours i will own  ( and in the last 15 years I havent missed a pair)  

Local Hoh had 96 pairs of Oreos on release day but they only got 36 pairs of these

So many people got call but aren't picking them up but posting they will be available at so and so mall at 6 o'clock. If you want to help fellow NTers why don't you just not sign up for the raffle? Most of the pairs not picked up are going to the employees or their mans payin the most $ to have it held. That's how it goes my way. Doesn't happen to me because I know the managers where I cop but I've seen it happen to many times. I've seen a footlocker get robbed for his baron 9s tryna charge 250 outside

I wouldn't call these limited but definitely less pairs than a GR. My hoh is getting less than 100 and also the FTL department number is 5 and Gr Shoes are always 41

My local shiekh!   ....
smokin.gif

Damn i said i will be passing if no call haha
And at the same time today at 5pm one. Mail from shiek, one call from shoe palace and one call from footaction haha lol anybody size 11 there meet me at solano mall 1-2:30 i can help if you like

Just got a late call from the local Footlocker saying I won the raffle for the Teal retro 4's. Got the call at 8:52pm, better late than never. Hopefully I can get a second pair online tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom