Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

in & out 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Easy cop on nike eu. copped those and the palmers for well under retail. $160 on the teals and $185 on the palmers

lol I didn't leave it out I just figured it was common knowledge. Haha how else do people cop below retail these days other than codes or an employee store. 
why even throw out the price ... just say you got a pair 

sad you paid $185 for those poo poo brons though .. wouldnt buy those for $20

Last edited:
You guys keep saying "limited" these shoes arent limited. If you guys watched the news these past months there's been delays regarding shipments to the us for example your jordans! Ports are on a strike dilemma, nothing has been resolved. So stores are not getting pairs like they are supposed to.

LOL because I be excited bruh, over here in the EU we always pay like 15-20% more So when I cop for less than U.S. prices I am happy.

Bout the brons, one man's trash is another treasure. So yea all good on that front.

LOL because I be excited bruh, over here in the EU we always pay like 15-20% more So when I cop for less than U.S. prices I am happy.

Bout the brons, one man's trash is another treasure. So yea all good on that front.
on a serious note ... why are some releases higher than US retail and some much cheaper

lol I didn't leave it out I just figured it was common knowledge. Haha how else do people cop below retail these days other than codes or an employee store. 

Poo though? 
laugh.gif

I'm still copping them when they drop stateside.

on a serious note ... why are some releases higher than US retail and some much cheaper
I have no idea, its lame as hell though. We been paying $210-$225 for GR Jordans for like the past two years. I don't even cop foams no more, damn near all of them be $300 or more. 

On my way to go pick these things up. For the record I do not like this color way. I take that back, it's ok at best. I'm not happy about paying $205 for this weak color and I'm steaming mad FinishLine didn't get them so I could've used my Winner Circle points...

On my way to go pick these things up. For the record I do not like this color way. I take that back, it's ok at best. I'm not happy about paying $205 for this weak color and I'm steaming mad FinishLine didn't get them so I could've used my Winner Circle points...

Lmao JB hype is so strong, dudes that don't even like the shoe are copping

lol copped for 140.00 after taxes why not first pick up of the year.. used employee discount by the way.

Lmao JB hype is so strong, dudes that don't even like the shoe are copping

You're new here so I won't be harsh with my reply. This has nothing to do with hype my guy. I am a Jordan IV COLLECTOR. Any Jordan IV that releases for males will be added to my collection. I don't like Bred IV's either and I have 2 DS pairs. Not a fan of those 11Lab4's either yet I'll have those as well. I've been collecting Jordan IV's for about a decade now...long before this new wave of "sneaker heads".

Back
Top Bottom