Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

jsut went an added ebates for my snrks purchase too 
nthat.gif

Copped size 11 off eastbay was on the fence but I love 4's no matter the color.

Last edited:
NDC out of stock size 11.

Have an 11 in cart at Shoepalace.. $204.99 though!?  How does JB allow this from them

Anyone want the SP let me know

Last edited:
Yep, people with SNKRS app I'm told jump in front of the "WAITING FOR YOUR TURN" Queue. That's why they don't see a wait screen and straight to cart!

got a pair from NDC no problems whatsoever.

Eastbay however, is telling me i have to wait 50minutes until i can checkout. i bet the shoes wont be in my cart anymore when the countdown ends....
ok so eastbay just told me out of stock with 40 mins left on my timer. LOL at least i got a pair frm NDC already

Yep, people with SNKRS app I'm told jump in front of the "WAITING FOR YOUR TURN" Queue. That's why they don't see a wait screen and straight to cart!
Well i believe that is not true what so ever, simply because if you do not cart the pair right away you tell nike to "keep searching" for you which happens in the background ... its basically the same thing as the wait your turn except that you dont have to do the checkout steps, the app does it for you

Well i believe that is not true what so ever, simply because if you do not cart the pair right away you tell nike to "keep searching" for you which happens in the background ... its basically the same thing as the wait your turn except that you dont have to do the checkout steps, the app does it for you
Smoke and mirrors man.

mean.gif
 Crazy right??...totally unexpected they sold out that fast!!!
Had to be less stock in these.  This website is usually a good indicator of interest, and to only be on page 27 for a JB release is telling.
Most of the threads for JB releases have been slow all year but most of the shoes still sell out.  A lot of people that aren't on NT buy Jordans.

that's partly true but I added on my computer first then on the app. The app went through instantly while the computer kept trynna load

theres more to the app that we don't know.  I got a pair right away but screwed up entering my CC security code so I missed the pair.  It asked me to keep searching and I said yes, found me another pair and let me check out.

Meanwhile Im still in line on NDC searching for the same pair I got twice in SNKRS.

Back
Top Bottom